• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Riding the ORAS hype train~!

Izanagi

'Sup!
'Sup, guys! Izanagi here!
I made a few thread here before but they are probably locked up and stored away some where. I don't post here too often but I will just to be more consistent if y'guys to chase me away first. I draw a lot of Pokemon so I thought this would be a good place to show it.

Anyways, I want to share some Pokemon are with y'guys. I'm not that great to bear through it but any kind of feedback it welcome!

[spoil]
b_u_r_n_i_n____u_p_by_magatzu-d7qoz1c.png
[/spoil]

The is my newest one. Flannery is one of my favorite Hoenn Gym Leaders. So I had to draw her in her design. What'cha guys think?

[spoil]
__passion_burn___flannery_by_magatzu-d7qbojl.png
[/spoil]

This is from a few days ago with her older design. One of my first attempts at coloring digitally at that.

Oh and here's more ORAS related stuff.

[spoil]
steven_stone_by_magatzu-d7meskj.png
[/spoil]
Can't get much cooler than Steven. Metagross doesn't look all that great I know. I will have draw it again so soon because, "I have a mighty need!"

[spoil]
i_won_t_lose__by_magatzu-d7mcxv7.png
[/spoil]

I drew May. This was colored traditionally. It's not the best but hey at it least its something and its ORAS related.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Hmm... Flannery should be slimmer, in my opinion, on both of them.
I also think that the color spot under their eyes should be lighter, on everyone but Steven, as he doesn't have it.
Steven's chin appears to be too long, I think maybe the shading under his chin throws it off?
I actually like the Metagross, but it is missing it's third claw on the one arm, and on the second the arm doesn't connect to the body. The back legs also do not appear below the body, and are faint above it. Metagross should also be about 1.5x bigger.
May's face/hair border is a little off.
Overall it's pretty good, I hope my advice helped.

Izanagi

'Sup!
Hmm... Flannery should be slimmer, in my opinion, on both of them.

Probably could care to make her a bit slimmer.

I also think that the color spot under their eyes should be lighter, on everyone but Steven, as he doesn't have it.
Steven's chin appears to be too long, I think maybe the shading under his chin throws it off?

I don't what to say. I only put the color spot on there if the drawing is in color really. I do try to indicate there are cheeks there though.
About his chin, I'm not sure. Possibly?

I actually like the Metagross, but it is missing it's third claw on the one arm, and on the second the arm doesn't connect to the body. The back legs also do not appear below the body, and are faint above it. Metagross should also be about 1.5x bigger.
May's face/hair border is a little off.
Overall it's pretty good, I hope my advice helped.

I argee wth everything you say about Metagross. Drawing it is a pain. Yeah, I argee with the May part.
Your advice helped certainly. It is rare that I ever get a critique if ever. Yeah, I know I've still got a lot of work before I become anyone special.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I don't what to say. I only put the color spot on there if the drawing is in color really. I do try to indicate there are cheeks there though.
It just seems a bit too dark and stands out too much. Seriously, they're cheeks. It can take less attention. I think the idea is good, and if it was a bit lighter then it would be gold.