• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Right After? [Contestshipping, rated PG-13]

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Okay heres my first ever oneshot! Hope you like! Its rated PG-13 and is Contestshipping. SLIGHT Advanceshipping but barely any. feel free to R&R!

EDIT: heres the FF.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4318916/1/Right_After

“You want me to come back?” Drew slammed on the breaks as he pulled over to the side of the dark street.
“Sadly enough, I do.” She replied over the phone.
He sighed and thought about what to say. “Do you want me to turn this car around and come back there?”
“Maybe. I don’t know. I just thought I should tell you. And I did. Then you left. I want to talk about it.”
“May, I can’t believe you would tell me this now, a week after it happened. Especially after what we did just about ten minutes ago. Are you trying to end our relationship just when it begins to get strong?”
“No! Not at all! It’s because of what happened when you were over here is why I’m telling you this. It’s because our relationship is that much stronger that I’m letting you know. I’m telling you because we can’t keep secrets from each other. Not after what we just did. I just felt bad…please come back and talk about it.”
“I’m coming over there and talking to you about this?”
“Yes.”
“Fine.”
Drew hung up and turned his car back in the direction of May’s apartment. “I can’t believe this.” He said to himself.

May watched as the black car pulled into her driveway and the headlights shut off. Drew got out of the car and locked it behind him. May opened the door for him.
“Hi.” She greeted.
“Hey.” He replied.
“Sorry I piled the whole thing on you. I just felt really guilty and needed to tell you.”
“So let me make sure I have a full grasp on what’s going on here.” He said as he sat down on a couch next to May. “Last week you got a call from Ash. He invited you to his apartment. You went over there. Then…somehow…you two ended up in his bed having ‘fun’.”
May nodded.
“Did you…go all the way with him?”
“No, Drew, I would’ve gone out and said that if that had happened. We didn’t go anywhere near that.”
“That’s good to hear.” He told her. “But…why did you do that anyway?”
May was silent. “Do what?”
“What you did with Ash.”
“Would you understand if I said ‘I don’t know’?”
“Kind of.” He sighed. “Now I almost regret doing what we did before I left.”
“I don’t!” May was getting upset. “Are you breaking up with me?”
“No, May, I’m not. Calm down. I’m just sorting this out.”
“I should’ve told you sooner. I feel really bad.”
“I still can’t believe you did this in the first place. Then proceeded to tell me right after you and I slept together. Its just too much. That was why I left. I couldn’t handle it.”
“Drew! I had no intention of telling you directly after that! Its not like I was planning on it or anything! I just happened to feel really bad that you didn’t know and happened to tell you after we did it. I was actually planning on telling you straight away when you came here but then I couldn’t bring myself to it.”
“You couldn’t bring yourself to it because…?”
“Because…I don’t know, it’s a hard thing to just tell someone. Especially because you had already started telling me you loved me and all that…I just didn’t want to ruin anything.”
“That sounds like ‘I just wanted to have sex with you and telling you may have made you not want to.’”
“Drew! What kind of w**** do you take me for?”
“I don’t know, at this point.”
“Drew. Please. Don’t be like this. Don’t end this.” She was pleading.
“Okay, maybe I jumped to conclusions. And I’m sorry for just leaving you like that.”
The memory of May grasping for her pants and shirt wile begging Drew not to leave flashed in her head. “You know I love you and wouldn’t just be in this for the sex. You know that, right, Drew?”
He said nothing.
“Drew! Please!” Tears streamed down May’s cheeks and she lunged for Drew, wrapping her arms around his neck.
He hugged her back and said: “May, I love you. I’ve loved you for a long time. I’m not just going to break up with you. I don’t want to just end things here.” He took a deep breath. “But I don’t know what to think right now.”
May grasped his shirt and continued crying on his chest. “I love you, I love you! Why can’t you just forget about it? I don’t have any interest in Ash. That’s the only time I’ve done anything like that with him or anybody. Please, Drew, lets forget about it!”
“I don’t know if I can just forget it this easily.” He admitted, rubbing her back soothingly.
“I don’t know what you want me to say.”
“I don’t really know what I want to hear either. I guess I’m just taking this all in.”
“I really don’t know if your going to break up with me or not.”
“I already told you I’m not going to.”
“Then if your not going to break up with me why aren’t you dropping the subject?”
“Because about forty minutes ago we had sex. Wile we were still in the bed, you just told me that a week ago you and Ash hit it off. Then wile I’m in my car driving home you call me and tell me you want me to come back. So I do. What am I supposed to say?”
May sobbed more. “You make me sound like such a bad person!”
“I really just want you to calm down right now. I don’t like it when you cry.”
“You don’t like it when I cry? It’s only your fault that I’m crying right now!”
“Is the only way to fix this forgiving you?”
“Well, what other ways are there? Time isn’t going to magically make this go away.”
“Okay.” Drew sat up straight and cupped May’s chin. He tilted her head up and kissed her passionately. “As long as you promise me three things.”
“I knew there would be more to it.”
“One: you didn’t sleep with Ash.”
“I promise.”
“Two: this is the only time you have done anything like this with Ash.”
“I promise”
“Three: You haven’t had any other flings and are not cheating on me.”
“That’s four things, but I promise.”
Drew kissed her forehead. “I forgive you.”
May smiled and closed her eyes. “Thank you.”
“Now…” He said, grinning. “Before I left…where were we?”

So...how was it?

~riolulu