• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rika's Hand-Drawn Pokeshop~!

Scizor is in this pic. He's clearly quite a devious and witty clever character, and he's smirking slightly in the image. He wears a black headscarf/bandana with a yellow "U" in the middle, and his stance is looking to the left, his whole body practically turned, but legs facing to audience.

I'll ask for them one at a time then...

Light in darkness

What should I do....
Can I get a Mudkip, smiling slightly and looks a little bit shy. Thank you in advance and takes your times.

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
wow rika your style has really improved. if theres a spot open im requesting : a clefable flying with a smile and its eyes closed with a necklace that has a small moonstone on it. (similar to whats in the 2 issue of the old electric tale of pikachu manga) if you can.

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
wow you really work at topspeed :p
I try XD
wow rika your style has really improved. if theres a spot open im requesting : a clefable flying with a smile and its eyes closed with a necklace that has a small moonstone on it. (similar to whats in the 2 issue of the old electric tale of pikachu manga) if you can.

Why thank you~! Unfortunately the list is full right now though~

EDIT: Hey guys, I may have to close this shop soon; I'm starting college classes on Monday, and won't have near as much free time as I do now to fill out requests... :<

EDIT2:
noobiess, I finished yours, but it was really hard to make it look like the number 69, and I still don't think it looks that much like it....

bellreqcopy.png

Edit3:
I hope this looks cuter junpearl63~!
toughpikacuter.png

Last edited:

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
ah that stinks. well dont want to interfere with school so cancel my request.

and what pokemon do you need for pokedex?

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
can i has a blaziken(male) and a ninetails(female)in one pic for ma sig? they are looking they can be in any pose, but ninetails in front of blaziken. could you plses try to make them look happy? thnxs!

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Could I have a banner with a gardivour and a gengar holding hands with a faded green background and it says in a fancy font "My Guardian Angel" and make the mood a sad but understanding one.

If this is fine then thanks!

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Could you draw one of my fake eeveelutions for me? Any one of them, your pick.

Just visit this website for the pics: www.freewebs.com/eeveelutionproject/eeveelutionimages.htm Click "Spriters please visit!" for advice, as my drawings are innacurate.

Hmm, I think I'll do Lungeon~ I like those colors~

Alright, from now on I'm only going to be able to do one request a day due to me starting college classes. If I get time or finish my assignments early, I may be able to do two, but I can't make an promises..... Sorry guys.. :<

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
Alright, I can do that~

madisoncm, here's your pic~
tyranitar_linnooneshaded.png

Sorry for the super late reply, thanks so much!

Can I please have All seven eeveelutions sitting side by side. Glaceon is looking and leafeon with heart eyes and leafeon's just acting cool and bored while Umbreon and Espeon are in love. A eevee is sitting in front of them all. If its too much, just tell me. Thanks!

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Sorry for the super late reply, thanks so much!

Can I please have All seven eeveelutions sitting side by side. Glaceon is looking and leafeon with heart eyes and leafeon's just acting cool and bored while Umbreon and Espeon are in love. A eevee is sitting in front of them all. If its too much, just tell me. Thanks!

It's alright, glad you like it~!

Since you requested last, the rules have changed, only one pokemon per pic now~

Anyway, Dragon of Miracle, your request is finished~
quilavascarfcopy.png

Just say if you want anything changed~

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Can I have a furret wearing a blue jacket and a red scarf please? Thanks!

aliy_dark

Can i have a mightyena standing on the pride rock (lion king) looking at the full moon?