• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rika's Hand-Drawn Pokeshop~!

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Here ya go~
whiteFlygoncopy.png

Just tell me if you want anything changed~

Nidoprince

Can I get a recoloured lime green Nidoking (In replace of whatever is purple)? I'm both a lime green, Nidoking, and original art fanatic, so I realized that I'd get it all combined. I need it a little small so I have some space in my sig for other things. Mabye the size of your Vulpix in your sig if you can. You can do it in any sort of style and pose that fits the guidelines, have fun with it! I love different!

EDIT: Is the shop really closing? Does that mean I can't request?

Last edited:

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
Could you perhaps draw me a little shiny drifloon, if it isn't too much trouble?

Rika, are you taking requests? :0 *Looks at front page* Yays, you just finished both on your list.

I would love if you could draw my Umbreon, Kaitii. *Pokes sig* I would love it if you could draw her eating chocolate x3

Nidoprince

That looks so awesome! I might need it to be smaller though, so I can fit it in my sig, I'll let you know if so. Thanks so much!

EDIT: I do need it smaller, if that's OK. If you're too busy, that's fine. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
Thank you very much. c: Do you mind if I use it to make a banner? I will definitely give you credit.

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
That looks so awesome! I might need it to be smaller though, so I can fit it in my sig, I'll let you know if so. Thanks so much!

EDIT: I do need it smaller, if that's OK. If you're too busy, that's fine. Thanks again!

Here ya go~
limenidokingcopycopy.png

Could You Draw My Splice
i203283230_56687_3.png
Sorry, requests are closed right now~
Thank you very much. c: Do you mind if I use it to make a banner? I will definitely give you credit.

Go ahead~! :3

Nidoprince

Perfecto~! I'll be sure to use this! Mabye not now, because I just finished collecting some art from shops to use in my sig whenever I want, but I will use it for sure (And I won't forget who to give credit to)! Thanks a million!

aclover

VICTORiOUS
i would lika a drawing of this please:
yhyh.png

can i have it sitting down with a water stone, a thunderstone and a moonstone next to it please.

Last edited: