• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rika's Hand-Drawn Pokeshop~!

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Can I have a Quilava please. Can you make it cool and calm. Thank you in advance.

The list is full right now~ Request again in a little bit~

Cute! Can I get it sig-sized, please?

Here ya go~
artichiccopysigsize.png

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Glad you like it~!

Alright Torosiken, here's Charfree~
charfreecopy.png

Please tell me if there are any mistakes on the eye markings, it was kinda hard to tell from the sprite...

Well, that's probably all I'm gonna get done today.... Been busy....

shuckle_master

Master of Shuckle
Could I have a shuckle with sunglasses and a black top hat sig size please.
thanks in advance

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
May I get this one drawn plz?
Zufeon.png

But Flying in the sky (the color of Zufeon is a tad darker then Glacia...but lighter then Shinx).
*I don't mind if you use a light blue b/ground*

junpearl63

their rooms
Alright guys, sorry but my tablet is acting up, so I can't draw anything right now...
It's been like this for a while and usually it fixes itself given time~
But for now, the requests are on hold....
Sorry guys! D8

EDIT:
My tably's working again~! Hooray~!
Alright, I finished three requests~

junpearl63:
skymincopy.png

Hope you guys like them~!

Thanks Rika. Could I have it in sig size?

Torosiken

This is a title.
trough a little wrong but its cuuuutee!! THAAAAAAAAAAAAANkSSS!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ *sob* *huggles*

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Could I possibly get a small sig sized request of a Pokemon comic character? I have refs to back it up.

Mightyena/Manectric.
http://wingdingbat.deviantart.com/art/Adorable-Atropine-127469879 Headshot
http://wingdingbat.deviantart.com/art/Atropine-Cutout-127213191 Dorky cut out style, but you can see the body build kinda. Mightyena-ish with a Mightyena tail.

If not, I understand. Thank you!

May I get this one drawn plz?
Zufeon.png

But Flying in the sky (the color of Zufeon is a tad darker then Glacia...but lighter then Shinx).
*I don't mind if you use a light blue b/ground*

Sorry peeps, the list is full at the moment~ I'll finish some in a bit and you can request again then~

junpearl63, here it is sig sized~!

skymincopysigsize.png

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Okie Elrade, here's Tyranitar~
tyranitarcopy.png

Hope this is what you wanted...

Alright, ONE spot on the list is open, so if you see someone else has requested before you, DON'T REQUEST.
Thankyu :3

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Okay, my final request is of a male Blaziken running through a desert with his wrists all fired up. There are three pyramids in the background.

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
I LOVE your work! ! I hope their is a spot for me. I would like a Jirachi eating a choclate bar and the choclate is all over his face.... if its ok with you.... heehee

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
oks! just let me know when there is a spot open. its no rush. :)

shuckle_master

Master of Shuckle
I don't know if the list was full when I asked this, so I'll ask again.
Can I please have a shuckle with black sunglasses and a black top hat please?
Thanks!

Illusione-Tempus

Cute works!

Can you draw me a shiny female Milotic? Use any pose, as long as she looks beautiful :)
Oh, and make it sig sized please?