• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rika's Hand-Drawn Pokeshop~!

junpearl63

their rooms
Yay! A slot open! I was hoping I can get another wonderful art of yours! Can I get a female Pikachu, holding a Katana, wearing an orange scraf (like in PMD) and a google on its forehead, and a bag (in PMD too). Thanks!

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
Thank you so much! It's so cute! Could you make it sig size for me though? Thank you! :D

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Nope, just use the colors of the shiny platinum sprite :)
I mean at those eyebrows
OH! Okay, here ya go~
shiny_milotic2sigsizecopy.png

Thank you so much! It's so cute! Could you make it sig size for me though? Thank you! :D

Sure thing~!
Jirachiluvschococopysigsize.png

Also, Sora, yours is finished~
atropinecopy.png

I think I made him too cutsie...

EDIT:
shaymin522, here's yours~
reaperskymincopy.png

Let me know if you want anything changed~

Last edited:
Yus! Spots are open!
Can you make a picture of this sprite: http://i30.*******.com/i2w103.png

He should be smirking while water gunning away a munchlax. But rather than water coming out, it should be pink icing.

Also make it sig size please. ^^

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Yus! Spots are open!
Can you make a picture of this sprite: http://i30.*******.com/i2w103.png

He should be smirking while water gunning away a munchlax. But rather than water coming out, it should be pink icing.

Also make it sig size please. ^^

Erm, only one poke per pic please~
Also, Is that a piplup cake? XD How cute!

Erm, only one poke per pic please~
Also, Is that a piplup cake? XD How cute!

Otay~!

How about just my little piplup cake looking sick with a bite mark out of its head.

Yus, he's adorible! ^///^

I've also made a piplup cookie, lollipop, chocolate, pudding, mint, and ice cream.

shaymin522

oh mai i luv it!!! may i have (sorry i love your shop ^^) a pikachu with a riolu, both wearing a blu scarf??? thanks in advance!!!

Torosiken

This is a title.
aww so cute ^_^ thanks! *hugs* I love your works rika~!
too bad you can make trainers ^^;

can I get a female pikachu with a shaymin's flower on her right ear?

edit : left xD

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Could you please make one for me if there is still a spot open....

I want 2 bellsprouts shaped like the number 69... the first bellsprout is the 6.... the second is the 9... the cirkels of the 6 and the nine are their mounth becouse they a looking 'to you' ... do you get what I mean??? (oooh and the first bellsprout is winking )

If you don't get what I mean, then i'll trie to explain it again ....

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
oh mai i luv it!!! may i have (sorry i love your shop ^^) a pikachu with a riolu, both wearing a blu scarf??? thanks in advance!!!

Only one poke per pic please~
Could you please make one for me if there is still a spot open....

I want 2 bellsprouts shaped like the number 69... the first bellsprout is the 6.... the second is the 9... the cirkels of the 6 and the nine are their mounth becouse they a looking 'to you' ... do you get what I mean??? (oooh and the first bellsprout is winking )

If you don't get what I mean, then i'll trie to explain it again ....

Sorry, you were just one spot too late.. :<