• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rika's Random Junk

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Yay~! Another Elk lover~!! 8D Yeah, I have all of the .hack//legend of the twilight manga~ As well as the first of .hack//XXXX~
Luke is adorable too~ X3 He has the same design as Elk, so does Tsukasa from .hack//sign~

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Hey, I made a Pokesona~!!
newpokecharcopy.png

Yaeh : D

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Amazing artwork
the first one reminded me of the Flareon plushie
and the mudkip was so cute, It's great that you get Inspired from other series as well
the Absol drawing was really great, it looks nice

Keep up the great Job :)

Hi, can I get a Vaporeon?
I think you remember KingRaichu's request of the Dragonite, right?
Just make it like that so the backround is a transparent gif.
Thank you~
Take your time.

Wait, so when it's open, can you just remember to do this request rather than me requesting it again?

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
I shall keep this thread alive!! XD
Any way, here's a shadow Lugia I made as a request/gift for someone~
shadowlugiacopyrika.png

Yeah... I messed up on the feet and the wings.. but at least I tried, right? |D

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
.... I feel so unloved D8
Anyway, here's a wolfie I adopted from one of my friends on DA~
candywolfcopy.png

I NEED A NAME FOR HER BEFORE I CAN ADOPT HER D8
But I can't think of one.. PEOPLE OF THE FORUMS!!
Have you any suggestions~?

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Well, drawing Loli (yes that's what I named the wolf above~) Made me wanna draw more colorful things~ So here's a little puppy named Tide (I'm not sure why I picked that name....)
sparklecopy.png

shaymin522

Yay~! Another Elk lover~!! 8D Yeah, I have all of the .hack//legend of the twilight manga~ As well as the first of .hack//XXXX~
Luke is adorable too~ X3 He has the same design as Elk, so does Tsukasa from .hack//sign~

wait hack//came out already whoops ^/////^

daww the amphreos is so cute