• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rikue's Pokemon Shop -- FT: 6IV, 0 SPD, JPN Dittos & Shinies; LF: Masterballs, Apriballs, HAs

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
interested in: 5iv justified growlithe
FT: 5IV cleffa with egg move aromatherapy

it's not much but let me know if you're up to trade! I'm EST time.

Sounds good. Send me a pm when you're online :)

Kittypotts

Hi, I'm would really like your ha moonball snom,I bred an extra shiny stonejourner and it's looking for a good home, pm if you can trade.thanks

RDEagle327

Looking for a HA Gothita, i'd trade a beast or lure ball for one.

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
Hi, I'm would really like your ha moonball snom,I bred an extra shiny stonejourner and it's looking for a good home, pm if you can trade.thanks

Oh, hey Kitty. You don't have to trade me your shiny, I have plenty of Snoms. I'll send you a pm.

Looking for a HA Gothita, i'd trade a beast or lure ball for one.

A beast ball would be perfect. Send me a pm when you're online next.

Phunke

I'm interested in trading for the shiny Heliolisk or Dragapult and have Beast, Dream, Moom, Love, and Lure balls if you'd be interested. I also have a couple shinies I'd part with and a bunch of 5/6 IV Pokemon as well.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Hello,

I have Love Ball Eiscue with Belly Drum and Friend Ball non-HA Larvitar. I'd like to trade for Beast Ball HA Charmander and Dusk Ball HA Cufant, if it is OK with you.

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
I'm interested in trading for the shiny Heliolisk or Dragapult and have Beast, Dream, Moom, Love, and Lure balls if you'd be interested. I also have a couple shinies I'd part with and a bunch of 5/6 IV Pokemon as well.

Ah, cool. I'll send you a pm and we can work something out.

Hello,

I have Love Ball Eiscue with Belly Drum and Friend Ball non-HA Larvitar. I'd like to trade for Beast Ball HA Charmander and Dusk Ball HA Cufant, if it is OK with you.

This sounds good. Let me get those ready for you, and I'll send you a pm.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I have HA remoraid, HA shellder, or HA shelmet I’ll trade for HA eevee.

Hi what nature and IVs does the HA dusk ball cufant have? If 4IV+ and adamant, would you be willing to trade for any of the Pokemon listed in my earlier post?​

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
Sorry for the unscheduled forum hiatus, everyone. I just sent out PMs to everyone I missed.

Hi what nature and IVs does the HA dusk ball cufant have? If 4IV+ and adamant, would you be willing to trade for any of the Pokemon listed in my earlier post?​

Cryptix, I didn't see another post anywhere listing your stuff, but I'll take any HA Pokemon I don't already have in my list or apricorn balls.

Is this thread still active I have a few pokemons with HA.

I need a Scrappy Farfetch'd

I am also interested to trade my Masterball for a 6IV Ditto