• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Riley's Items, Legends, Shinies and Much More!

Mari_Mudkip

Still likes Mudkips
Shiny staraptor and my shiny lucario for shiny piplup?(stats pls.)

Party Animal

Hold the horses! Is your shiny porygon-Z that is modest EV trained and legit? I will offer pretty big for it if it is.

pokearab

i like to go fast
the ponyta looks interesting

BioTrainer

Can I take the Regirock? and no, it's not adamant...
Shiny Careful Regirock for shiny Adamant Heracross. Seems fair :D Pm me when you can trade.

BT ;383;

Riley

Shinypoke Collector
Could I get shiny cresselia?
I don't think so...

Interested in a shiny Illumise for your shiny Magby?
I trdaed for one yesterday.

mine are legit
Ryhorn's nature?

COuld I add 2 pokemon from this list for them?

EV Trained MATTLE Ho-oh
RASH Mewtwo
SOUTHERN ISLAND Latios
JAA Celebi
JAA Entei
JAA Raikou
JAA Suicune
JAA Zapdos
XD Lugia

I have to leave tommorrow, so could we please do it today if you agree?
I don't need any of those...

Shiny staraptor and my shiny lucario for shiny piplup?(stats pls.)
Nah, I got 2 starlys, 1 staravia and a Riolu.

Hold the horses! Is your shiny porygon-Z that is modest EV trained and legit? I will offer pretty big for it if it is.
Yep.

Riley are you atill there? did you see my offer? it's getting late here
sorry, I needed to go somewhere

Riley when can we trade my Shiny Lunatone for your Shiny Hitmonchan?
I'll PM you later

shiny magmortar for ralts or zangoose?
I got one alredy...

Shiny Careful Regirock for shiny Adamant Heracross. Seems fair :D Pm me when you can trade.

BT ;383;
K, I'll Pm you...it's legit right?

shiny spinda, caught by me, for lv.50 bold XD Lugia
Sure...as long as it's legit...

did u get event darkrai from someone?
I still need the one from the movie event

shiny tentacool for shiny porygon?
Tentacool's nature?

intrnd

Placeholder
Couldn't you clone the cresselia, since you already say you do so (i'll be willing to wait)? Otherwise, I would like another shiny legendary, or a combination of two other shinies. And do you want to trade shiny spiritomb for shiny kingler now?

Also, the forums like to lag, so to simplify (or complicate) matters, contact me at jbobicus@gmail.com.

intrnd

Placeholder
Just giving a free bump and wondering if you're still there?

Edit, if it makes any difference, would you be willing to trade shiny cresselia and a regular shiny (you can pick as long as its legit, english, without a nickname and not in a masterball) for a legit shiny uxie and legit shiny lugia (I don't believe you listed shiny lugia as one of your have, but correct me if i'm wrong).

Last edited: