• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring Masters! (196)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ring Masters!

When seeing a Feraligatr train, Ash decides to find out what's going on. He learns about them being in a Sumo Contest. Ash eager to take part in any contest decides to get his Snorlax so he can enter it. Can Ash win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

I like this episode, Snorlax is soooo cool. Ash had that King's Rock for ages...I'm glad that Misty's Poliwhirl stole it!!

S

Shiny May

The kings rock looked cool but weird that Ash didn't really knew what the kings rock was in 'A Crowing Achievement!"
Snorlax and his big belly was funny and really easy. Hilarious!
Feraligator looked cool in this one and the battle against Blastoise was cool too. I liked the Snorlax vs. Feraligator sumo wrestle battle the best!! It showed that Snorlax is just one of Ash's strongest pokemon!

B

Blaziken master

I'm slightly upset that feraligatr isn't shown enough, its ace in this fight.Too bad its got a crap moveset in the games.One thing I noticed is one of the pokemon in the tournnament was an arbok,yet Jessie doesn't know this and dresses wobbufet up as a miltank! lol

wobbanut

Team Awesome
It's too bad Ash hasn't used Snorlax for battle more often. Even though it doesn't kick butt as much in this episode as it does in episodes where it can use its special attacks (the battle against Claire was my favorite for him, with his battle against Gary a close second), but he was still fun to watch. I like the reactions when Snorlax broke the scale, and when he gobbled the year's supply of pokemon food in all of ten seconds. :) I also liked the whole bit with Wobbuffet as miltank, which was really funny. :D

At least Feraligatr makes an somewhat rare appearance, and overall, good

Battra

A nice episode, it was great seeing Snorlax again even if it won't show up for awhile again.

Joshehh

Snorlax was good in this episode, the use of his stomach was funny to see. And I was kind of glad Ash won, but at the same time I think the Feraligatr should have won. That was nice to see too, I only wish Totodile had have gone all the way.

By the way, is it just me or was Snorlax already out of the ring when he threw Feraligatr out...?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
oh yeah, the sumo battle where the stummach won the battle, it has been a while since i saw this episode but from what i know is that it was a good episode.

defno

One of my favorite episodes so far. My cousin cracks up when the ref sings.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I couldn't help but laugh at the beginning:

Narrator: Our Heroes find themselves passing through an intriguing little village

Misty: What's this?
Brock: It's an intriguing little village Misty

Quite obviously the best part of the whole episode.

Actually, sumo wrestling Snorlax was funny (Poliwrath bouncing off his fat tummy = awesome), but I gotta go with dman on this one. Narrator wins the episode! =D

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This ep was great for the time period. Not only is a sumo Pokemon tournament a great idea, but Ash finally uses Snorlax in an official battle, something it didn't get when it was in the Orange Islands.

Feraligatr gets a nice debut as well, funny how Ash tells Totodile it'll evolve someday but it never happens, perhaps DP can correct this mistake like they did with Phanpy?

Anyway great episode, and I love that Ash finally uses Snorlax to win the Kings Rock, which Poliwhirl later uses to evolve, thus this ep isn't even a filler. Huzzah!

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought it was great to see Snorlax again. I also l also enjoyed seeing Feraligatr. I thought that the Feraligatr vs. Blastoise match was pretty good. However the final match between Feraligatr vs. Snorlax was even better. I laughed how Snorlax ate the year supply of food in just a few seconds. I liked how the announcer sang the pokemon that were battling.