• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring Masters! (196)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So all that trouble in the sumo competition and Ash just won a King's Rock that he never got to use himself?!

Well he won a year's supply of food as well, tho Snorlax consumed it unfortunately ha ha. ^^; Still, the King's Rock prize was still better than nothing from my perspective.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Meh. And come to think of it, Ash should've used his Fighting-type here (Heracross)...

Well Snorlax had more muscle I think, so even tho Heracross was part fighting type and strong, I feel that Snorlax was still Ash's best choice for this tourney.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was great to see an Odile in the anime, and it made me wish more than ever that Satoshi's Waninoko would someday evolve. The Sumo Conference was exciting, mainly because Satoshi brought his Kabigon to compete in it. Kabigon defeating Hiroki's Odile was a sharp surprise to me, because Kabigon lacked proper training.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought that the Feraligatr vs. Blastoise match was pretty good. However the final match between Feraligatr vs. Snorlax was even better. I laughed how Snorlax ate the year supply of food in just a few seconds.

Vipsoccermaster

Good sumo wrestling episode. The matches between the bulky Pokémon were all good, except the lame Miltank that Team Rocket used. Good to see Snorlax; Ash knew it was the right choice for the contest.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Since Feraligatr was meant to be the main star here, shouldn't Ash have lost in the end to make Feraligatr's inclusion seem meaningful? Ash didn't even need the King's Rock.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Since Feraligatr was meant to be the main star here, shouldn't Ash have lost in the end to make Feraligatr's inclusion seem meaningful? Ash didn't even need the King's Rock.

I suppose that the writers had planned ahead with regards to Satoshi needing the King's Rock item in the future, so they decided to go ahead and allow his Kabigon to defeat the Odile as a convenient plot machination.

Daizy

I call you honey
Good episode for Ash's Snorlax since he had not appeared for ages. He won Ash the sumo contest and the King's Rock prize which I thought Ash didn't need but whatever LOL.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, I wonder why Kabigon was used in this competition when Satoshi's Heracross might've worked just as well given his strength, which we'd seen him display in the past. He just seemed more willing to fight than Kabigon.

I loved seeing Feraligatr in the show finally even though I wanted to see Ash make a big deal about that by competing in the sumo tournament with Totodile to motivate Totodile into evolving. Sucks how that didn't come up to fruition though since he used Snorlax instead. Snorlax appearing here was a nice touch no matter what because he hadn't been seen since the Orange Island episodes.

I don't want Totodile to evolve because I like him to stay cute.

Nice to see Snorlax again.