• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire Tournaments

Spacial

procrastination
Lost to Ekans 2-0. Gg haha, I'm a bit rusty when it comes to Smash but you're better anyway.

Master Calem

Time traveler fool
Last but not least,2-1 against Shade. Gg... I didn't think that I could make it for a sec...

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Lost my set against Master Calem 1-2

All of these were really close games wow, probably the most fun I've had playing smash tbh.

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Lost my set against Master Calem 1-2

All of these were really close games wow, probably the most fun I've had playing smash tbh.

Recorded. You were just barely in time as well.

Here are the results of Round 1:

Round 1:

Wins will be displayed in bold.

Master Calem vs. Shade2000
Young Xenoheart vs. Top Skuttler
Ponymon vs Ekans647

Bye: Romeo32

Here are the next matches:

Round 2:

Ponymon vs. Shade2000
Romeo32 vs. Young Xenoheart
Ekans647 vs. Top Skuttler

Bye: Master Calem

You have until 1200 MDT (GMT -6) on May 7th, 2015 to complete your matches.

Last edited:
Confirmed, won my set 2-0 against Ekans. I think he got trolled by the stage on the second match, he should've won lol.
Also worth mentioning, the match was a little laggy.

Last edited:

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Confirming. It was a really close set and a lot of fun. You had me sweating at the end. ;)

I'll add it. Good Work.

Shade2000 and Ponymon, I will allow a 48 hour extension. You have until May 9th, 2015 at 1200 MDT (GMT -6).

Last edited:

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Here are the results of Round 2:

Round 2:

Ponymon vs. Shade2000
Romeo32 vs. Young Xenoheart
Ekans647 vs. Top Skuttler

Bye: Master Calem

Here are the next matches:

Round 3:

Romeo32 vs. Master Calem
Ekans647 vs. Shade2000
Ponymon vs. Young Xenoheart

Bye: Top Skuttler

You have until 1200 MDT (GMT -6) on May 16th, 2015 to complete your matches. Please remember to report your match as soon as possible. Good luck and have fun!

Master Calem

Time traveler fool
Defeated 2-1 by Romeo32. We had some missunderstanding, but we made it. I need to stop pressing buttons out of nerves ;) I'll beat you next time, Romeo32. Had a blast battling.

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Here are the results of Round 3:

Round 3:

Romeo32 vs. Master Calem
Ekans647 vs. Shade2000 Tie
Ponymon vs. Young Xenoheart

Bye: Top Skuttler

Round 4:

Top Skuttler vs. Romeo32
Ekans647 vs. Master Calem
Shade2000 vs. Young Xenoheart

Bye: Ponymon

You have until 1200 MDT (GMT -6) on May 24th, 2015 to complete your matches. Please remember to report your match as soon as possible. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited: