1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ring of Fire

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by WhyBuffet, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

Actually, I didn't know that. In that case, welcome back, NinjaEevee.

Also, thanks for the tip.

2. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Challenge Pokemon: Arcanine
    Challenge Rules:
    1 - Keep the Spotlight Pokemon alive during the battle.
    2 - Must use the Spotlight Pokemon for 3 turns total during the battle.
    3 - Have the Spotlight Pokemon get at least 1 Kill.​

3. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

Spotlight Challenge Result Form
    Challenge Pokemon: Arcanine
    Nature & Ability: Hasty and Intimidate
    Held Item: Life Orb
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Speed
    Moveset: Close Combat, Flamethrower, Morning Sun, Roar
    Team Theme (Optional): Mostly trolls, though I don't think that counts.
    Challenges Completed: All three!
    Battle Video: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-422134979

I'm really happy about it. I felt that since I've had a little more experience, I got a little excited and tried to get it. It payed off, I guess. What do you guys think?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  4. YesImSpitz

YesImSpitz Fire Type Trainer

Is there any Guild wars going on at the moment? I've been itching to battle lol

5. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

I'm not sure if Legends Untold has found another guild to war with currently. I'll have to check.

6. DJSummers

At the moment there isn't one, but I believe Legends Untold has contacted Why for a Guild War!

Spotlight Challenge Result Form
    Nature & Ability: Impish & Intimidate
    Held Item: Rocky Helmet
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
    Moveset: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
    Team Theme (Optional):
    Challenges Completed: All
    Battle Video: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-422425633
    Opponent got lucky at the end with the flinch, but he just couldn't survive the E-Speed.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  7. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

DJ, that's my video... -_-

8. Da_bomb.com

Da_bomb.com Hoenn Hype

Hey, what's up man. Welcome to the recently not-deceased club, I just joined back up about a month ago.

9. DJSummers

Thanks for letting me know, was using your Challenge Post to just change it into mine, but after I've done so, I accidentally hit "Ctrl + V" and it was posted again and just deleted stuff. It should be fixed now, went and got my video off the spreadsheet. Obvious thing would've been to look at the tier I did my video in and the one you did yours.

10. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

Don't worry; I'm always afraid I'll mess up cause that's what I do; copy the last challenge complete form that was posted and, yeah, the same thing.

Also, I have a question; do I have to be Litleo rank to set up a shop in Join Avenue, or is it just buying stuff from it that I need to be Litleo for?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  11. DJSummers

From looking at the OP, you have to be Rank 2 to Access the Join Avenue, so I'm going to say its for both making a shop & buying stuff.

12. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

Kay. Good to know. I think -- after the war, if we end up doing it -- I'll start doing some more competitive battles with everyone, cause that's fun.

13. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

So I chatted with the leader of Legends Untold, and they are indeed going ahead with a war with TEF very soon (tis my bad, I was slow on the uptake).
    They did mention however, that in a couple of weeks they'd be down for another war with us, so keep your Poké Balls handy!

14. MoonSong

MoonSong Frosty the Ninetales

Ooh, a war! Literally half of the competitive ready Pokémon I own are from Smogon giveaways. (And before anyone asks, everything they distribute is legit). And yes, I'm still alive.

15. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

Sweet. I can't wait to be a part of the team.

16. Yellow De Viridian Grove

Yellow De Viridian Grove Well-Known Member

I should have, but I thought Lileep needed one more turn (which I don't think it actually did), and then I felt bad lol.

17. DJSummers

Lol, I could've told you that Lileep wasn't going to survive another hit to enter the battle again.

18. Spacial

Spacial procrastination

Hi everyone! I haven't been on Serebii for ages, but I've been keeping up with Sun and Moon news. Would be happy to discuss Z-Moves and such with anyone who's interested.

I've been playing a fair amount of Pokémon GO - I live in London so I'm within a train/bus ride of some great spots (that said, my rarest Pokémon is a CP 42 Snorlax). I was abroad without data roaming for two weeks though so everyone in London has much better Pokémon than I do. I'm mid lv21, team Valour. Anyway I missed the discussion of PoGO here so I'd be interested in hearing your opinions on it.

I haven't been playing any Pokémon lately - instead I've played the entire backlog of Ace Attorney games, plus Fire Emblem Fates. So I guess the reason that I haven't come here for so long is that I haven't really been engaged with the comp scene at all. Still, it's good to be back. Are there any new members for me to introduce myself to?

19. Ninja Eevee

Ninja Eevee Haunters Gonna Haunt

Ive been without Internet for a few days. In the mean time I've made little progress trying to MM a shiny shroomish. I've been playing a lot of HG too. At the moment I'm training for the 8th gym leader. My team as of now is:
    Feraligatr - lvl35
    Togetic - lvl35
    Golem - lvl35
    Exeggutor - lvl34
    Dragonair - lvl38

Turns out they're very tough to train and the gym is very good vs my team. Guess I'm training for a lot longer. Maybe I'll get to lvl40 first

20. AB2

AB2 cake cake cake cake

Wowie I wanna wish our war team really good luck so that we can win the war!! I'll just leave this here for some good inspiration:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.