• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Wowie I wanna wish our war team really good luck so that we can win the war!! I'll just leave this here for some good inspiration:

14089273_1131238820245373_8209462354913573660_n.jpg

wow thats some good inspiration there guildmate.

We should all train hard and become better battlers in preparation for the war!

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Ive been without Internet for a few days. In the mean time I've made little progress trying to MM a shiny shroomish. I've been playing a lot of HG too. At the moment I'm training for the 8th gym leader. My team as of now is:
Feraligatr - lvl35
Togetic - lvl35
Golem - lvl35
Exeggutor - lvl34
Dragonair - lvl38

Turns out they're very tough to train and the gym is very good vs my team. Guess I'm training for a lot longer. Maybe I'll get to lvl40 first

From the looks of your levels, you'll need to train a bunch. Clair's Kingdra (her strongest) is level 41. Your Dragonair will probably be key in that fight, but don't send it out until Clair's Dragonair get sent out. Against her Gyarados, either your Feraligatr or Exeggutor will be the best, but Gyarados has Bite against Eggy. I'd recommend training to level 45, anything higher is overkill. Unfortunately Dragonite is at level 55, higher than Lance, so you're stuck with Dragonair. But this is just my advice, do whatever you want.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Aand this week's Smogon giveaway is a Shiny Dive Ball Sheer Force Nidoking! Limited time offer, today only! (Dang, I sound like a commercial over here).

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Aand this week's Smogon giveaway is a Shiny Dive Ball Sheer Force Nidoking! Limited time offer, today only! (Dang, I sound like a commercial over here).

Thank you commercial! Its always great when Ground-types are being given away, makes me want to do giveaway's to go along with the Spotlight Challenge, but I'll think about that as then I'd have to breed new mons for the giveaway and probably EV Train (Evolved Pokemon Only).

And its always great to have inspiration!!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I am alive, do not panic. Just been pretty busy with a week spent away from my laptop (as painful as it was), my GCSE results being revealed and friend stuff. But I am still here, doing my thing. I actually did end up starting an AS nuzlocke, which I'm not too progressed in but it's cool. I'm on the route outside of Petalburg Woods, trying to get my team to Level 9 each before I go in. Said team is Mudkip, Poochyena (with Fire Fang!), Zigzagoon and Silcoon. I'm hoping for a Shroomish in Petalburg Woods, then a Tailow on the next route (rather than Tailow in the Woods and then presumably a Wingull on the next route). Regardless I have the tools to take on the first gym and possibly the second, so I'm solid.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
The Time Traveling Spotlight Challenge!!

spotlight%20challenge_zps4gkzb7xp.png

251.png

Challenge Pokemon: Celebi
Challenge Rules:
1 - Keep the Spotlight Pokemon alive during the battle.
2 - Must use the Spotlight Pokemon for 3 turns total during the battle.
3 - Have the Spotlight Pokemon get at least 1 Kill.​

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
The Time Traveling Spotlight Challenge!!

251.png

Challenge Rules:

Hey look, it's me!

Question; they have to be full battles, right? If not, then:

Nature & Ability: Modest and Natural Cure
Held Item: Leftovers
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SpA / 36 Spe
Moveset: Ancient Power, Calm Mind, Giga Drain, Heal Bell
Team Theme (Optional): Monotype
Challenges Completed: All
Battle Video: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-426873307

Last edited:

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Catching ho-oh is horrible. 1hp while paralysed cost me 40 pokeballs before soft resetting again. around 30% with no status and i get it on my first premier ball. i used to ball just to stall 1 turn to sack my active pokemon. i hate this game sometimes

yf0x32

Guess I missed the arcane spotlight challenge one. Oh well.

Anyways, I just figured that wrap in gen 1 was actually quite OP. Having high speed and wrap will just wreck yer opponent since they won't be able to move at all.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
so this guy uses block on a mega slowbro and spams rest. i have mega metagross and i use meteor mash for attack increases then zen headbutt hoping for flinches. he then calls me scummy for flinching him. goddamn idiots

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Aaaaand this week's Smogon giveaway is.... A Female Luxury Ball 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Absol with egg moves Play Rough, Megahorn, Baton Pass, and Mean Look.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Hey everybody, WhyBuffet still here.

I know everyone's been bus during the summer with work/vacation/etc, but I'm hoping with Sun/Moon looming closer activity will pick back up (my own included).

Anyone have any ideas for "Making RoF Great Again?"

pWZI31nb.png

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Hey everybody, WhyBuffet still here.

I know everyone's been bus during the summer with work/vacation/etc, but I'm hoping with Sun/Moon looming closer activity will pick back up (my own included).

Anyone have any ideas for "Making RoF Great Again?"

pWZI31nb.png

Wonder Trade Wednesdays! I presented the idea a while ago, but it went into procession and never really got approved or anything. I know that honesty is an issue, but screenshots of the number of trades you had before starting your session and then after you're done would suffice as proof, right?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion

407.png

Challenge Pokemon: Roserade
Challenge Rules:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
For those who have an issue when it comes to team building, I'm starting a series this week that should help everyone. The video will go up at 4 pm (about 2 hours and 30 mins from now).

Also have been doing a Platinum Nuzlocke.

Link to my channel is in my sig

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Ooh, wonder trades! Now that I've finally gotten my 6IV Ditto back (somehow I lost my previous one), I can actually breed good Pokémon! I just finished a Zubat breeding project relatively quickly, so I was going to WT the breedjects. My next project is a 5IV Modest Competitive Milotic. Yay, hatching Feebas eggs!

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
For those who have an issue when it comes to team building, I'm starting a series this week that should help everyone. The video will go up at 4 pm (about 2 hours and 30 mins from now).

Also have been doing a Platinum Nuzlocke.

Link to my channel is in my sig

I eagerly await this tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.