• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Lost a battle against Whybuffet, OU his win 5-2 (I think). I needed a flinch early game and couldn't get it. Made it difficult to even try to mount a comeback. I should probably go back to my old style of playing.

Also delivered Romeo's pokemon to him, so I think I just ranked up.

Epic_Mewtwo

DENIED. You obviously didn't read the rules. Also if you rely heavily on items then you are going to have a bad time because items are banned in this league (which you would know if you'd read the rules).

Also we get way too many stupid "can I join?" posts. Personally I think if that happens they shouldn't be given another chance because if they can't even be bothered to skim the first couple posts and notice the big flaming JOINING sign then they won't be a very productive or active member in the guild.

Yeah, I reply heavily on items, WHEN THERE ARE SOME. I can live without them.

I will try again.

Username: Epic_Mewtwo
3DS Name: Georgia
3DS Friend Code:
Nintendo Network ID: Jeffos22 (it's my dad's)
Time zone: Greenwich (UK)
Super Smash Bros. Experience: 5
Mains: I have 3: Greninja, Dark Pit and my best one is Duck Hunt Duo
About Me: I play for fun matches because I don't want losses in for glory.

Happy now?

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I would like Bagon for the shiny hunt. I was thinking of breeding a new Mega Salamence anyway as my current one lacks the blue pentagon.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Confirming LynxForte's results. I'll admit I was scared of that team's potential for completely devastating me. I like that nickname by the way, for your shiny. I have a shiny of that Pokémon as well and now I want to name it what you named yours lol.

Romeo32

Yeah, I reply heavily on items, WHEN THERE ARE SOME. I can live without them.

I will try again.

3DS Friend Code:
About Me: I play for fun matches because I don't want losses in for glory.

Happy now?
I didn't deny you because you said you use items, I denied you because you didn't read the rules, speaking of which you're DENIED again because your application is still missing something required by the Smash League rules. Read them.

I want Noibat for the shiny hunt.

Last edited:

Epic_Mewtwo

I didn't deny you because you said you use items, I denied you because you didn't read the rules, speaking of which you're DENIED again because your application is still missing something required by the Smash League rules. Read them.

I want Noibat for the shiny hunt.

Haha...

I feel silly now.

3DS Friend Code:
About Me: I play for fun matches because I don't want losses in for glory. Falcon Punch. Sorry.

Also I don't mind what Pokemon gets into the shiny hunt, but I'd love to take part in it! :)

[Edit] Just realised I had no friend code in, I can't look right now but tomorrow I will insert it in the information.

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Haha...

I feel silly now.

3DS Friend Code:
About Me: I play for fun matches because I don't want losses in for glory. Falcon Punch. Sorry.

Also I don't mind what Pokemon gets into the shiny hunt, but I'd love to take part in it! :)

[Edit] Just realised I had no friend code in, I can't look right now but tomorrow I will insert it in the information.

Since it's you who is going to be getting the shiny, nobody else can decide for you... so I'll only add your name once you decide which shiny you'll get since they can't be repeated.

Lost a battle against Whybuffet, OU his win 5-2 (I think). I needed a flinch early game and couldn't get it. Made it difficult to even try to mount a comeback. I should probably go back to my old style of playing.

Also delivered Romeo's pokemon to him, so I think I just ranked up.

Ok, I'll add the FPs. And for the battle, next time, use the form, it's just copy+paste ;) And yeah you ranked up, congrats!

I would like Bagon for the shiny hunt. I was thinking of breeding a new Mega Salamence anyway as my current one lacks the blue pentagon.

I bred a shiny Bagon back when Mega Salamence was announced so I could use it on ORAS. It's a 4IV missing HP but I'm pretty happy with it and I'm stiil using it :D I'm so used to it right now that when I see a blue Mega Mence I almost think that's the shiny one lol

Last edited:

Epic_Mewtwo

Well I can't look now so I'll check tomorrow. :)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Sorry about not using the form Hero, I was in a slight rush to go take care of something and wanted to just get everything posted.

goodra power

Dragon Master
Username: Goodra Power
FC: In my sig
Desired Division: Dark Flames
Fav activity in game: Trading
Fav Battle Tier: Don't really have one
Referer: Goodra Power
About Me: I love tennis
I want to join a guide because I want to experience the more fun of battles and trades. Also get to do the fun rank up system.
I can bring free phiones, more good members and a HA collecter that can trade others HA Pokemon
I accept all of these rules.
Reshiram.

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Username: Goodra Power
FC: In my sig
Desired Division: Dark Flames
Fav activity in game: Trading
Fav Battle Tier: Don't really have one
Referer: Goodra Power
About Me: I love tennis
I want to join a guide because I want to experience the more fun of battles and trades. Also get to do the fun rank up system.
I can bring free phiones, more good members and a HA collecter that can trade others HA pokemon

You're still missing something from the rules. Sorry but you're DENIED. You've been denied three times now, so I can't accept you. You may try again in a month, sorry :/

Master Calem

Time traveler fool
Oh man... I still have to complete the pokedex to get the shiny charm... Alas I can still try. Hey I want to get a shiny dratini for this shiny hunt. It has to have good I'vs and nature, right?

Mikazuki Marazhu

of the Furry Fandom
I'm gonna breed a shiny Dragonite. Mark my words.. He's going to be a beauty so beautiful Fire Hero is gonna give me 2 Jirachi's
I dont have a shiny charm so I'm gonna ruthlessly breed my dragonite that the heavens will hate me.

Dragonite: Why you do this to me?
Me: Shut up and lay eggs!

Mega Typhlosion

Oh man... I still have to complete the pokedex to get the shiny charm... Alas I can still try. Hey I want to get a shiny dratini for this shiny hunt. It has to have good I'vs and nature, right?

It doesn't have to. All shinies submitted will be considered. It is advised to get good IVs and nature but in case nobody else can get a shiny, yours could win even if it has a crappy nature and 0 IVs. And all submitted shinies award a minimum of 20 FP, so nothing to lose ;)

I'm gonna breed a shiny Dragonite. Mark my words.. He's going to be a beauty so beautiful Fire Hero is gonna give me 2 Jirachi's
I dont have a shiny charm so I'm gonna ruthlessly breed my dragonite that the heavens will hate me.

Dragonite: Why you do this to me?
Me: Shut up and lay eggs!

Sorry, Master Calem got there first for Dratini :X If you really want Dratini you can try to see if he wants to choose another one ;)

Mega Typhlosion

Username: Fire Hero
Battled with: Romeo32
Result: Guess :p A candy for those who guessed right lol (Lost 2-0)
Ruleset: VGC 2015

My comment:
- Super Fang missed.
- Romeo gets a critical the same turn.
- Got frozen by Ice Beam AGAIN.
- Super Fang missed AGAIN.
- Suicune survives with less than 5% HP.
- Fully paralyzed 1 out of 1.

Congrats Romeo, I wish I could provide more of a challenge, but I can't convince the luck gods to help me with that lol
And now I leave with an epic song... :p

QPR football fans, with an adaptation of the Lion King song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight":
«We the Rangers, the mighty Rangers, we never win awaaaaay.»

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.