• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Username: Ghosts of the Forums
3DS Friend Code: I have no clue, if I'm to be completely honest
PS Name: It varies, but you can usually find me under the guise of Aurumator of any form/corruption of Awakening/Awakened.
Desired Division: Dark Flame Division
Favorite activity in game: I haven't played much in game for the last few years, but I enjoyed the Pokeathalon back in the day, and now just enjoy the ride and training.
Favorite Battle Tier: I used to like OU above all else, but nowadays I'm a fan of LC and some of the lower tiers.
Referrer: Who was phone? (None)
About you: I'm a pretty lax guy. I used to be very good at this game, but I lost the time and incentive to play (heck, the last time I was really serious, things like Reshiram were on tons of ubers teams, although I always preferred gimmicks like Ariados and Primeape.).
Why do you want to join a guild: I took about a year's leave from serebii, and have recently returned. I'm looking for a chill place to go to every now and then, and it always enjoyed guilds back in the day. I won't go into the details of how most clans I join usually suffer a decline before closing after my arrival.
What can you bring to the guild: Eh, I've been told I'm a bit of a joker, so there's that. I also am proficient in pixel-art to a degree.

Spacial

procrastination
Username: Ghosts of the Forums
3DS Friend Code: I have no clue, if I'm to be completely honest
PS Name: It varies, but you can usually find me under the guise of Aurumator of any form/corruption of Awakening/Awakened.
Desired Division: Dark Flame Division
Favorite activity in game: I haven't played much in game for the last few years, but I enjoyed the Pokeathalon back in the day, and now just enjoy the ride and training.
Favorite Battle Tier: I used to like OU above all else, but nowadays I'm a fan of LC and some of the lower tiers.
Referrer: Who was phone? (None)
About you: I'm a pretty lax guy. I used to be very good at this game, but I lost the time and incentive to play (heck, the last time I was really serious, things like Reshiram were on tons of ubers teams, although I always preferred gimmicks like Ariados and Primeape.).
Why do you want to join a guild: I took about a year's leave from serebii, and have recently returned. I'm looking for a chill place to go to every now and then, and it always enjoyed guilds back in the day. I won't go into the details of how most clans I join usually suffer a decline before closing after my arrival.
What can you bring to the guild: Eh, I've been told I'm a bit of a joker, so there's that. I also am proficient in pixel-art to a degree.

Accepted! It might be just me but I think I remember you from somewhere... Anyway welcome to RoF :)

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Mostly just an activity post because I haven't posted and stuff. I haven't played. My 3DS is kinda just sitting there upside down looking rather sorry for itself.
Welcome, Ghost of the Forums. I real like I recognise you from somewhere as well. Maybe I read a post of yours a few years back when I actually used to leave the clans section of the forums.

Epic mewtwo, maybe you could get some pokemon from the breeders or from the bank of fire to use as breeding stock to then be able to breed for yourself?

Anyway, not much else to say except the fact that I a) just remembered how much I want a really aesthetic signature and b) I have a really annoying cut just under my eye that hurts

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I'd like you to breed me a Pokémon:

Username: Miss Meta Mon
Time available: GMT -4
FC and IGN: 2122-8893-7672 / Zinnia
Pokémon: Buneary
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Fake Out / Ice Punch
HA: Y
Nickname: N

I'd like you to train me a Pokémon:

FC and IGN: 2122-8893-7672 / Zinnia
Pokémon: Buneary
Moves: Fake Out / Return / Ice Punch / High Jump Kick
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Defense

Pokémon bred, trained, and delivered.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Accepted! It might be just me but I think I remember you from somewhere... Anyway welcome to RoF :)

Welcome, Ghost of the Forums. I real like I recognise you from somewhere as well. Maybe I read a post of yours a few years back when I actually used to leave the clans section of the forums.

If it helps, I used to post in the games forum frequently (which is about all I do now, but that I want to change), the Competitive edition of Create/Change Anything/Everything thread before it was shut down, and as for guilds, I was in Black Ice, Team Sky, and I think TEG.

Edit: where are my manners? Thank you two for the warm welcome.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I'm available for some OU battles if anyone is up for them. Give me some time to respond as I'll be breeding

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I'm available for some OU battles if anyone is up for them. Give me some time to respond as I'll be breeding

I'm up for a battle in a couple of hours, Lynx.
I'll be using an old team though, as I have nothing new prepared and I want to really fine tune what I have already for this upcoming weekend.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I'm up for a battle in a couple of hours, Lynx.
I'll be using an old team though, as I have nothing new prepared and I want to really fine tune what I have already for this upcoming weekend.

No problem. I can put together a few different teams so you can test properly

Sswifter

This is sort of just an active post so I will just tell what I've been working on.

I've been trying to get the destiny knot for a week now and haven't got it. I've been breeding fennekin hoping for a shiny and/or 4iv and up fennekin. I've also been setting up teams and battling gym leaders over the internet to get use to predicting moves and other battle styles. I should hoefully have a fennekin ready for the bank of fire soon. Im trying to get a decent one atm.
That's all for now but I'm back in town.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Had some battles with Lynx today.

Username: WhyBuffet
Battled with: LynxForte
Result: Win 1-0
Ruleset: Smogon OU
Comments: Kinda haxy, very fun, and extremely down to the wire match. Best battle I've had in a while, actually. To be honest I though your last Pokémon was scarfed and that the match was yours.

Username: WhyBuffet
Battled with: LynxForte
Result: Loss 0-2
Ruleset: Smogon OU
Comments: I made some poor decisions early on in the match, which cost me dearly in the end game. Well-deserved win though my friend, and thanks for helping me train up a bit before this convention.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
This is sort of just an active post so I will just tell what I've been working on.

I've been trying to get the destiny knot for a week now and haven't got it. I've been breeding fennekin hoping for a shiny and/or 4iv and up fennekin. I've also been setting up teams and battling gym leaders over the internet to get use to predicting moves and other battle styles. I should hoefully have a fennekin ready for the bank of fire soon. Im trying to get a decent one atm.
That's all for now but I'm back in town.

I can trade you my destiny knot, I breed using XY so I have no need for the Destiny in ORAS.

Also had a couple of battles with Whybuffet. Neither battle was as hax-filled as our battles usually are. Biggest hax were 2 burns towards the end of the first battle.

Username: LynxForte
Battled with: Whybuffet
Result: Loss 1-0
Ruleset: OU

Username: LynxForte
Battled with: Whybuffet
Result: Win 2-0
Ruleset: OU

Sswifter

My friend code is in my other post. My internet is currently not working so maybe we can trade when it starts working which is usually around the weekend. I hate this 1 year contract we have and this year we should be getting new internet!
Friend code:2938-9341-1767

Last edited:

Miss Meta Mon

I ♥ Poké Dolls
I have another breeding request, although this one is rather tricky.
I understand if it is too difficult for the breeders, and if it's not possible to be bred I understand :)

FC and IGN: Zinnia / 2122-8893-7672
Pokémon: Smoochum
Nature: Timid
Ability: Hydration
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: N/A
Comments: I would also like this Smoochum to be in a standard Poké Ball, please.
I have read and will abide by all rules.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I have another breeding request, although this one is rather tricky.
I understand if it is too difficult for the breeders, and if it's not possible to be bred I understand :)

FC and IGN: Zinnia / 2122-8893-7672
Pokémon: Smoochum
Nature: Timid
Ability: Hydration
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: N/A
Comments: I would also like this Smoochum to be in a standard Poké Ball, please.
I have read and will abide by all rules.

Accepted. Should be finished within a few hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.