• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Typhlosion

Ahah, all right, I'll post them all once I finish the new one I'm doing ;) I haven't done any drawings for some time now, so I only have a few but they're nice anyway lol
And just managed Top20 on the Mega Venusaur challenge in Shuffle ^^ I'm 20th out of 70500 in Europe :p Won't last, but maybe I can hold the top 25 since those scores are really high ^^ And the Venusaurite is pretty much won by now.

(@Shade, I think I saved you in Rumble World yesterday lol)

EDIT: Actually, you may just check the gallery at deviantart for the time being ;) http://nunolfc.deviantart.com/gallery/39665260/Aurora-Project

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Really like Vulcat. Reminds me of Garfield a little. Interested in seeing what the final evo for that line will look like (if there is a final evo).

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I've already seen all those Fakemon so I'm waiting for the new ones! I actually did start drawing Totodile a while ago but i never finished it because my anatomy was trash and I don't want to correct it XD

Also, had an unscheduled battle with ponymon/spacial this morning
Username: Shade2000
Battled with: Spacial
Result: win 4-0
Ruleset: 6v6 singles PSS thing you know
I got two cries though so lol. I like your new mega, and it's nickname !

I progressed with my pokedex today, i've already got about 10+ new pokemon today so thats's good.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Hey guild, WhyBuffet here with an update!

My Splatoon playing will be slowing down over the next few days; I have been playing non-stop for a week and it is starting to get a little repetitive, and a little more frustrating. I have a couple of weeks of free time left before my summer camp counselor position starts, so I want to start a playthrough of something new while I have copious amounts of free time. I already played Majora's Mask, and I was surprised by how much I liked it. I thought the whole rewind-time-in-three-days gimmick would get frustrating, and while it does wear on you a bit, it's manageable and still a fun experience.

For my next game, I have a couple of options:
1. There's Kid Icarus: Uprising that I bought in the blowout bin ages ago, but have yet to touch.
2. There's Pokémon Mystery Dungwon: Gates to Infinity, which I started playing when it first came out, but dropped it for Harmoknight instead and haven't touched it since.
3. I can do yet another Pokémon ORAS runthrough; I need the spare PP Maxes anyway and it is always fun going on a new adventure. Maybe a nuzlocke or something?

What do you guys think? In addition to a new game, I think I'll be getting back into Pokémon on the side as well, so more breeding, more battles, and despite the lack of activity around the guild these days, a new Crossword Challenge to come soon for all you active members to sink your teeth into.

Lastly, is the shiny hunt still going on? Because if it is I will start my hunt right away, but if lack of interest/participation has caused the hunt to go on hiatus, then I will not start my hunt.

Spacial

procrastination
^I'd definitely do Kid Icarus: Uprising. I've never played it but it looks fun. GTI isn't worth picking up again and ORAS isn't worth restarting either.

Have only Unova left to fill in my Dex before the Shiny Charm! The GTS is really useful.

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Sorry for the inactivity. I've mostly been playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn as well as some Smash Bros on the side, and will soon be playing Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. I have been playing a bit of Pokémon as well, mostly Emerald and Colosseum. I'm going to be EV training a Kyogre and Jirachi in Emerald, which will be fun. I've also been trying to play some more competitive Pokémon as well. Honestly though, Pokémon isn't really as fun as it once was for me though. I still love the games, but I play them nowhere near as often as I use too. There just so many other games that I want to play and I generally play those over Pokémon. Unless GAME FREAK adds something amazing to the next games, I'm probably not going to buy them.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I just got rage quit on for the 3rd time in two days. I'm really annoyed because two of the battles were actual good battles and ugh.

I made a post but it got deleted so cba to remember it just have me complaining

Mega Typhlosion

Lastly, is the shiny hunt still going on? Because if it is I will start my hunt right away, but if lack of interest/participation has caused the hunt to go on hiatus, then I will not start my hunt.

It's not in a hiatus but there is definitely a lack of interest so I think the deadline will be postponed until we start getting active again. Almost noone is playing Pokémon right now so there's no point in doing the hunt for one or two people.

And for those who asked, here's the fakemon I've been working on last week ;)

003_sabermind_by_nunolfc-d8wgzwg.png

Last edited:

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I guess that's the last evolution of the fire pokemon you were doing? Does it have name yet? It looks really cool though I love the fangs and the wristbands.

I did a bit of pokedex yesterday and this morning and i'll have some battle videos to post soon!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Liking the final evo. Looks like it could have been a member of the Thundercats lol. The name Sabermind leads me to believe its Fire/Psychic or is it pure Fire?

Romeo32

Sorry I haven't been posting but I have zero interest in Pokemon lately. I'm just sort of burnt out on it right now but I'll get back into it, I always do. Currently I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins, which I'm sure will keep me occupied for a very long time.

Mega Typhlosion

Liking the final evo. Looks like it could have been a member of the Thundercats lol. The name Sabermind leads me to believe its Fire/Psychic or is it pure Fire?

Yes, it's a Fire/Psychic :p The concept was thought before Delphox though, so I'm pioneer with that one :p

@Shade, the name is Sabermind, from "mind" and "saber tooth tiger".

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Yes, it's a Fire/Psychic :p The concept was thought before Delphox though, so I'm pioneer with that one :p

@Shade, the name is Sabermind, from "mind" and "saber tooth tiger".

I noticed that you had posted the first 2 stages a year before XY were released as well as 4-5 months before the games were announced. I don't like Delphox's design, it should've stayed on 4 legs in my opinion.

Miss Meta Mon

I ♥ Poké Dolls
Fire Hero, I love your Pokémon concepts, they are so cute!!! XD

Sorry for my lack of participation in guild activities lately. Recently I got a job at an ice cream factory; I'm responsible for packaging the ice cream on the assembly line and such. It is an absolutely horrid job with terrible co-workers, I work 6 days a week and obscenely long hours. However, the rate of pay is good and unfortunately I really need the money... So I am there to stay, for now.

I did manage (and still do manage, in what little spare time I have) to breed a ton of new Pokémon, though. However, lately I have hit a wall as to how to go about breeding some rather tricky Pokémon. May have some breeding requests in the near future.

Mega Typhlosion

Fire Hero, I love your Pokémon concepts, they are so cute!!! XD

Sorry for my lack of participation in guild activities lately. Recently I got a job at an ice cream factory; I'm responsible for packaging the ice cream on the assembly line and such. It is an absolutely horrid job with terrible co-workers, I work 6 days a week and obscenely long hours. However, the rate of pay is good and unfortunately I really need the money... So I am there to stay, for now.

I did manage (and still do manage, in what little spare time I have) to breed a ton of new Pokémon, though. However, lately I have hit a wall as to how to go about breeding some rather tricky Pokémon. May have some breeding requests in the near future.

Good luck for your job. It'll help you a lot in future jobs as it will give you good experience. Working in bad jobs with bad coworkers will improve your self control and will make the next job look way better :p

What tricky Pokémon are you trying to breed by the way?

Miss Meta Mon

I ♥ Poké Dolls

Good luck for your job. It'll help you a lot in future jobs as it will give you good experience. Working in bad jobs with bad coworkers will improve your self control and will make the next job look way better :p

What tricky Pokémon are you trying to breed by the way?

Thanks for the well wishes. Fortunately I have several days off in the weeks ahead (today being one of them) so I get two days off in the week rather than just one.

The tricky Pokémon I am going to put breeding requests in for because they are too hard to breed and I'm too lazy my work schedule will keep me too preoccupied to put enough effort into them are two things mainly: 1) male-only Pokémon, and 2) Pokémon with egg moves that require ridiculous chains (like Head Smash Archeops).

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Been doing a lot of battles lately and I feel like GeameFreak raised the probability of getting haxed. Had one battle where I missed 4 WoW in a row on a Garchomp. Had another battle where someone used Scald 3 times and got the burn all 3 times. Either they raised the chance for hax or I'm just a magnet for it. Other than that, having passerby battles daily and in most cases they dc when you make 1 good prediction. Had a battle this morning where their last pokemon was Weezing and it lived on like 1 or 2 hp from an Excadrill EQ and as that turn ended, they dc'd.

Also, Hoopa and Volcanion have been hacked so much that people think they can use it in battle. I just find this funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.