• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Typhlosion

I'm rubbish at competitive Smash so I'll be sitting out this tourney.

Some more details have emerged about the Pikachu. Apparently it will know Endeavour if Pikachu's usage is within the top 3 in the tournament. That's kind of "eh" in my opinion.

Events are never "eh" if you're collecting :p

I'll take care of these unless anyone else wants to have a go at either of them. I won't enter a Smash tourney again because I was thrased last time and am clueless as to how competitive Smash works.

Wait, do we need to register online to compete in the Pikachu thing? If so I probably can't but otherwise I would, seems like fun.

Thanks Spacial, how long you thing it could take to get them?

And yeah, it's like all other WiFi competitions ;)

Hey there guys! I'm sorry about not being very present in the guild. Other than that, I was wondering what you guys think about the new pokemon/form that was revealed. Personally, I think that it looks like Zygarde. Could it be linked to a new region, or the X Y sequels/ third version?

I hope it's a hint for a new gen. It's about time we start to get those hints. Munchlax, Lucario and Manaphy all were part of Hoenn movies, so it would be fun to start having leaks for a new gen.

As for Zygarde, it's clear that we're having new Zygarde forms for a plethora of reasons. Whether the things in the movie are Zygarde or not is pointless, because it will happen, along with a third XY game. There are two unreleased moves for Zygarde that are obviously linked with Xerneas/Yveltal and Zygarde has a lower BST than both his counterparts. That alone should be enough to give us 99.99999999% guarantee it will get new forms or Megas. And then, ALL generations had a 3rd version and often with the "forgotten" member of the trio, so it's pretty logical that we're getting Pokémon Z (or XZ/YZ) soon.

Last edited:

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Events are never "eh" if you're collecting :p

Touché. I'm not an event collector myself so that never occurred to me.

In war team news, I am available for battles this evening if anyone wants to take a crack at some admiral battles, get their war team rank up.
Also, the training dojo is open. Send me a PM if you want to utilize the training dojo so I know you're available (I'll be watching Deathnote, but I'll be checking my PMs frequently).

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
How about this then. Instead of a Smash tourney, we have a Smash Photo challenge. Over the course of two weeks, players will attempt to take a photo, along with a caption, that is based of off a certain theme. When the dead line hits, The photo's will be sent to me (or another judge if you guys want) and rank them. All participants would be rewarded, but the Top 3 would get larger prizes.

Sure, that sounds like fun. What theme?

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Hey everyone, I have the day off work today so I'm extending the weekend admiral battles to today. In addition, the training dojo will be open pretty much all day.
Same drill as yesterday, if anyone wants to utilize either admiral battles or the dojo, PM me and I'll catch your message in between Deathnote episodes (I'm about halfway through the series now).

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
So we have 3 participants for the photo challenge. Anyone else? Also, if you guys a have a Wii U and can upload high resolution photo onto Serebii, you can do that too. If not, just send them directly to my 3DS.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Anyone up for an OU battle or two? I have two teams I'd like to test out.

August 5: The above also applies to tonight, too. Just PM me.

August 6: Wow, there has been even less activity around here than usual. Anyway, if anyone is up for a battle or two, just PM me.

Last edited:

Miss Meta Mon

I ♥ Poké Dolls
Hello everybody! Just checking it to see how everyone's doing... Not much going on for me on the Pokémon front right now... I've been swamped at work (6 days a week) so personal time is limited. I usually spend my one day off watching anime :p Speaking of which, there's an anime I've heard of that I want to watch, but I don't know the name of it. Apparently it's about a school of witches or something and they have a young boy as a professor who is a kid genius. Does anybody know which anime I'm talking about?

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Hello everybody! Just checking it to see how everyone's doing... Not much going on for me on the Pokémon front right now... I've been swamped at work (6 days a week) so personal time is limited. I usually spend my one day off watching anime :p Speaking of which, there's an anime I've heard of that I want to watch, but I don't know the name of it. Apparently it's about a school of witches or something and they have a young boy as a professor who is a kid genius. Does anybody know which anime I'm talking about?
Sorry, I don't :/

I'm probably not going to post until Monday, because that's the first day of school and I'm the worst procrastinator.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder

I don't know what it's called either, but I think I've heard of it, same as you.

I'm probably not going to post until Monday, because that's the first day of school and I'm the worst procrastinator.

Your school starts on Monday? Wow, I am going to assume your summer started earlier, I still have 4 weeks left until school starts.

Admiral battles for war team rank ups are available today. Also, the training dojo is open. PM me for either to let me know you're available.

Unfortunately I won't be taking advantage of either of those activities today, Whybuffet.

Pokemon is going alright, currently breeding myself a Dragon Dance Sheer Force Totadile and Dragon Dance Charmander.

Mega Typhlosion

Hi everyone! I'm away on holidays (finally), so I'm out of WiFi and won't be posting much, but I'm around in case you guys need anything or want to organize something ;) I come and check serebii every day.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
This appears to be a period of major inactivity for the guild, but that's all right, everyone is doing other stuff during their summer vacation. Similar to Miss Meta Mon, I am spending a lot of time watching anime, since my anime palette has been rather sparse my whole life. I finished Death Note and The Devil is a Part-Timer!, I'm currently in the middle of Love Hina, and I plan on watching Tokyo Ghoul after that.

However, to prevent rustiness of my battle skills during this Pokémon-lull period, I will still be making myself available for either regular battles or war team functions; all you need to do is PM me :)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I think with summer coming to an end most people are probably preparing to go back to school and doing end of summer vacations. I'm looking for more anime to watch as well. I watch Fairy Tail, Naruto, Dragon Ball Super on a weekly basis, but kinda wanna binge watch something right now. I managed to catch Akame Ga Kill last night as it premiered in the US and it looks like a show worth watching, so I think that's gonna be my next show. As for battling, I'm trying to plan out a couple of new teams. Just been busy this week with work and the new Yu-Gi-Oh game that it has taken a major backseat, but at least one of the new teams will be finished by the end of the week.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I think with summer coming to an end most people are probably preparing to go back to school and doing end of summer vacations. I'm looking for more anime to watch as well. I watch Fairy Tail, Naruto, Dragon Ball Super on a weekly basis, but kinda wanna binge watch something right now. I managed to catch Akame Ga Kill last night as it premiered in the US and it looks like a show worth watching, so I think that's gonna be my next show. As for battling, I'm trying to plan out a couple of new teams. Just been busy this week with work and the new Yu-Gi-Oh game that it has taken a major backseat, but at least one of the new teams will be finished by the end of the week.

What new Yu-Gi-Oh game is this?

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Yugioh legacy of duelist on console. Download game. No in-game transactions required as you can just grind for points to spend on packs as all cards are available in the game. Only time you have to spend money is to purchase the game. Structure decks are available to purchase as dlc, but it's a waste imo as most people just build their own decks

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Is anyone available now for me to trade a couple of Pokemon to to trade on to Fire Hero later? I'll be around for about half an hour - we'd really appreciate it because finding a time to trade with both of us in away is a pain in the arse.

Romeo32

Hi guys, sorry my my inactivity but I've been feeling pretty disinterested in video games lately. Hopefully a new Pokemon generation will start soon because I have a feeling that would get me interested again.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
There probably won't be a new mason series game for almost another year. I think it was just confirmed that the green blob would be in the next movie which is due out next year and the giant shadow will be in the next Mega Evolution Special. That will wrap up Gen 6. If you're waiting for another generation, you're looking at a minimum of 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.