• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
The L button on my 3DS has broken from playing Kid Icarus. Will have to get it repaired, there's a few minor cracks in it (on the screen, on the wifi light thing, on the bit above the R button) and a bunch of scratches (the worst of which are four parallel scratches on Pikachu's tail which are pretty deep) so hopefully I can get those fixed too. Does anyone know a good shop that does repairs which would be in London? I know of a few in Brixton but Brixton is super dodgy so I'd rather somewhere else.

EDIT: Tried to use it again, it works fine now. Weird.

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

The L button on my 3DS has broken from playing Kid Icarus. Will have to get it repaired, there's a few minor cracks in it (on the screen, on the wifi light thing, on the bit above the R button) and a bunch of scratches (the worst of which are four parallel scratches on Pikachu's tail which are pretty deep) so hopefully I can get those fixed too. Does anyone know a good shop that does repairs which would be in London? I know of a few in Brixton but Brixton is super dodgy so I'd rather somewhere else.

Ahah, good one xD My analog stick rubber feel from my old 3DS but that's as far as I got lol

Master Calem

Time traveler fool
Ahah, good one xD My analog stick rubber feel from my old 3DS but that's as far as I got lol

Man, it's so annoying to do a side special in smash instead of an up special and fall to my death in the heat of a battle, only to watch the opponent taunting my failure...
I could hardly play since my analog stick fell( both a big part of the plastic and rubber) and my finger hurt, but maybe I got used to it now lol.
I hope I can get my parents to buy me a new 3ds this holiday... gotta play the "leaving hints" game...

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Username: FireTrianer92
3DS Friend Code: 0216-1314-5642
PS Name: MikeBreezy92
Desired Division: Bright Flames
Favorite activity in game: Battle Chateau which honestly brought me here.

Favorite Battle Tier: OU/UU I usually mix and match here and use both for fun

Referrer: None

About you: Just an old Serebii Battling Vet looking to get back into the
game after my absence.

Why do you want to join a guild: To get better and have a community around while I do that

What can you bring to the guild: Competitive experience. Played multiple game mostly fighting games competitively at a major level. The proper competitive mindset and psychology is something I excel at and am willing to teach.

Oh yeah and Reshiram :)

FT92 ;157;

Spacial

procrastination

game after my absence.

Why do you want to join a guild: To get better and have a community around while I do that

What can you bring to the guild: Competitive experience. Played multiple game mostly fighting games competitively at a major level. The proper competitive mindset and psychology is something I excel at and am willing to teach.

FT92 ;157;

Accepted! Welcome to RoF, hope you enjoy it here :)

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Nice thank you is there any place where you guys chat and stuff?

Mega Typhlosion

game after my absence.

FT92 ;157;

Welcome to the guild :)

PS: Typhlosion rules! ;157;

My L button became dodgy on my old 3ds from playing KIU. Sometimes it would seem like it was okay, for a little while, but it wouldn't last long.

Spacial

procrastination
I was just breeding for a 6IV Togepi and suddenly I get a shiny one. <3

Ah, well done! What're its IVs and stuff? Would you mind giving me some of the leftovers from that? I don't mind if the IVs aren't perfect :)

Typhlosion is one of my favourites because Cyndaquil was my starter in SS, my second game. Its design is also really cool. I've never used it competitively though.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Ah, well done! What're its IVs and stuff? Would you mind giving me some of the leftovers from that? I don't mind if the IVs aren't perfect :)

Typhlosion is one of my favourites because Cyndaquil was my starter in SS, my second game. Its design is also really cool. I've never used it competitively though.

I was going to post it but I had to leave as I was typing.

It's 31/31/30/30/31/31. Slighty disappointing, given that it was the only one that didn't have 31 in Sp. Atk.
Funny story, though. I wasn't actually trying for a shiny, just a 5IV one; it was actually on the 22nd egg. My friend's been breeding for a week for a shiny eevee.
I would give you leftovers, but none of them are actually good IV'd. The best is probably my XX/31/31/31/31/31 one, if you really want one.

Spacial

procrastination
Anything imperfect 4/5IV is fine, I'll breed off it to get a perfect 5IV.
It's still a shiny, and the IVs are almost perfect! I was hunting for a shiny once, I collected 10 boxes off eggs and got a shiny on egg number 20. Still have boxes taken up by un hatched Shinx eggs :/ . At the moment I'm trying to MM for a shiny Magikarp, I'm about 240 eggs in with the Shiny Charm so hopefully I'll get a little golden fish soon enough. Hoping for a male so I can nickname it Aureliano but I'm not too picky.

Also, did anyone watch Doctor Who?
I mean obviously the Doctor will do something to save them because you can't kill the TARDIS, but I'm looking forward to Clara's departure, whenever it'll be. I don't want what happened to her in the episode to be her death though, and it won't be. Idk, I wasn't really looking forward to Doctor Who that much but I am after watching the new episode.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Important update to the Battle Factory tournament, including the possibility of an impending cancellation.
Check the tournament thread for more details.

aaaaaaaaaaa

first year of high school, literally dying, the only free days I have are Tuesdays which I go to smash tourneys every week.

Sorry for the inactivity everyone, it doesn't look like it's gonna change anytime soon :/

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Hey all, WhyBuffet here with a request.

October is almost upon us, and keeping in the spirit of something I did last year, I want to attempt to hatch a shiny Pumpkaboo during October.
So, if anyone has a foreign language Pumpkaboo or Gourgeist normal size (foreign in this case would mean not English) that I could borrow, that'd be great!

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Username: Regi_Rocks
3DS Friend Code: 0576-7407-0784
PS Name: None
Favorite activity in game: Battle Maison. It's been really fun trying to get a somewhat good score.

Favorite Battle Tier: VGC - I've had a few battles in VGC and I honestly prefer the "freedom" of it. Plus it feels at times to be so difficult! Which is great. The greater the challenge and all.

About you: I love Pokemon and finally had the courage to join a forum! After skipping gen 5, XY bought me back to the franchise.

Why do you want to join a guild: I really want to be amongst people who have a passion for Pokemon. I would also really like to build my competitive skills. Plus after looking at all the guilds, I decided I would like to join this one! :)

What can you bring to the guild: I am really willing to learn from and help others out if I can. Be it with battling/trading or breeding! Plus I bring a ton of enthusiasm for everything Pokemon!

Not forgetting Reshiram ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.