• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Confirming the above results.

As long as their is at least one OU Pokémon on both teams, I would consider the match to be an OverUsed battle (which this was).
It wasn't a problem with the outweighing of OU Pokémon though. If anything it was more beneficial for me because I was testing a CCB League team anyway :p
But you're right, it was really down to the wire and it was really enjoyable :)

Mikazuki Marazhu

of the Furry Fandom
Thanks Whybuffet! You lineup makes more sense. Time to spend the entire day pokebreeding XD

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Finally obtained the shiny charm last night!

Now i've got to start breeding for the "spooky cup" and then look at creating a proper singles team. :)

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Hey everyone, just a quick message to let everyone know that the Guild Bazaar has a couple of Pokémon in it, and is always looking for more! Check the main post for more details.

In addition, right now the guild has an empty opening post (the "reserved for future projects" post) that used to be the Smash League. Since the majority of our members did not use the Smash League to its fullest extent, I decided not to re-instate it. However, I would like to hear your guys' thoughts. Do you have any ideas as to what should go in that empty post? Is there anything in particular you'd like to see go in there? As always, you can let me know via PM/VM.

Romeo32

Username: Romeo32
3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
PS Name: MasterxRomeo
Desired Division: Bright Flames
Favorite In-Game Activity: Battle Maison
Favorite Battle Tier: VGC
Referrer (if any): Reshiram
About You: There's not too much to say. I'm a mediocre guitar player and I enjoy 80's rock and metal. I used to be super into video games but at this point I'd hesitate to even call myself a casual gamer, but considering how much money I've spent on games over the course of my life I think giving up on them entirely would be a waste.
Why do you Want to Join a Guild?: I know I've been extremely inactive lately, but I'm hoping that will change. The first two months of my senior year of high school have been absolutely hectic (I don't think I've even touched a video game since school started), but things are starting to calm down and I miss you guys.
What can you Bring to the Guild?: I'll probably be participating in casual corner stuff. Also I have a decent knowledge of the VGC metagame and, although I don't quite enjoy it as much as I used to, I could still discuss it meaningfully.

What's up guys? Long time, no see! As I alluded to in my app life has been pretty crazy lately which is why I've been gone. I've been feeling some nostalgia for pokes lately, though, so I decided to come back. I've decided that I don't really want to play competitive pokes in any form anymore. I always took it way too seriously and it caused me a lot of unnecessary frustration. Instead I will firmly situate myself in the casual camp and see how that works out. I've been thinking of getting my hands on a copy of one of the Gen 2 remakes for a nostalgia trip and as a way to get back into gaming.

It's good to be back.

Last edited:

yf0x32

I have smash for 3ds too and I mostly like using charizard but my net connection here sucks so I don't think I'll be able to participate in online smash battles.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Currently working on a couple of teams that I want to test out. Should be looking for several battles on Saturday. Also, might take that Dragalge in the Bazaar. Had been wanting one for a while, but didn't really care. Not sure if I'm ready to give up a Great Coin yet lol

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Username: Romeo32
3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
PS Name: MasterxRomeo
Desired Division: Bright Flames
Favorite In-Game Activity: Battle Maison
Favorite Battle Tier: VGC
Referrer (if any): Reshiram
About You: There's not too much to say. I'm a mediocre guitar player and I enjoy 80's rock and metal. I used to be super into video games but at this point I'd hesitate to even call myself a casual gamer, but considering how much money I've spent on games over the course of my life I think giving up on them entirely would be a waste.
Why do you Want to Join a Guild?: I know I've been extremely inactive lately, but I'm hoping that will change. The first two months of my senior year of high school have been absolutely hectic (I don't think I've even touched a video game since school started), but things are starting to calm down and I miss you guys.
What can you Bring to the Guild?: I'll probably be participating in casual corner stuff. Also I have a decent knowledge of the VGC metagame and, although I don't quite enjoy it as much as I used to, I could still discuss it meaningfully.

What's up guys? Long time, no see! As I alluded to in my app life has been pretty crazy lately which is why I've been gone. I've been feeling some nostalgia for pokes lately, though, so I decided to come back. I've decided that I don't really want to play competitive pokes in any form anymore. I always took it way too seriously and it caused me a lot of unnecessary frustration. Instead I will firmly situate myself in the casual camp and see how that works out. I've been thinking of getting my hands on a copy of one of the Gen 2 remakes for a nostalgia trip and as a way to get back into gaming.

It's good to be back.

Accepted. Welcome back Romeo :)
Your previous rank has been re-instated, and your previous FP have been converted :)
As such, you have earned 2 Great Coins, unlocked an Ability Slot, and are eligible for a 5IV Fire-type Pokémon Egg :D
(If none of that made any sense, be sure to read the new OP to its entirety!)

Serebii Competitive Legend is here!!
I'm so confuse on what side I should pick..
I wanted the DARK side, but it has less players and 2 of my rivals in there.. whiles the bright got a lot of players and 1 rivals in there..
2 vs 2 or 3 vs 1? Lmao

also for the Christmas shiny hunt!! Venusuar

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Serebii Competitive Legend is here!!
I'm so confuse on what side I should pick..
I wanted the DARK side, but it has less players and 2 of my rivals in there.. whiles the bright got a lot of players and 1 rivals in there..
2 vs 2 or 3 vs 1? Lmao

also for the Christmas shiny hunt!! Venusuar

Excuse me sir, we need you to fill out an application

Status
Not open for further replies.