• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Merry Christmas everyone! My Christmas gift from serebii was a name change ahah I was tired of the Fire Hero thing :p

Been searching endlessly for VGC16 legendaries... giving me a lot of work lol

Hope you all had a nice holiday!

Congrats on the name change Fire Hero (yes, I'm gonna be that guy)

Spacial

procrastination
Merry Christmas everyone! My Christmas gift from serebii was a name change ahah I was tired of the Fire Hero thing :p

Been searching endlessly for VGC16 legendaries... giving me a lot of work lol

Hope you all had a nice holiday!

Congrats on the name change haha

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Been playing lots of SMD lately and surprisingly doing good with connecting with Pokemon.

So Winter Break has really burnt me out on the games I played religiously beforehand, so back to Pokemon! I'm still working on the Pokedex, I'm still pretty clueless on what kind of team I want to build so I'm holding off until I figure something out.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
So Winter Break has really burnt me out on the games I played religiously beforehand, so back to Pokemon! I'm still working on the Pokedex, I'm still pretty clueless on what kind of team I want to build so I'm holding off until I figure something out.

The Pokedex, I usually just work with what I know I could obtain first, then anything else I asked around for and eventually I completed my Dex.

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
Username: Seth
3DS Friend Code: newly started with pokemon again
PS Name:
Desired Division: Bright flames
Favorite In-Game Activity: breeding/ Fighting
Favorite Battle Tier: OU
Referrer (if any):
About You: Ive been on serebii for a long time, since 2008. But i went tired of pokemon, but im back now at Alpha Saphhire. i dont know that much about ev's and stuff, but i will come back.
Why do you Want to Join a Guild?: want to be part of a trading community.
What can you Bring to the Guild?: humour and loyalty

Edit: Reshiram

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
3DS Friend Code: newly started with pokemon again
PS Name:
Desired Division: started from the bottom
Favorite In-Game Activity:
Referrer (if any):
About You: Ive been on serebii for a long time, since 2008. But i went tired of pokemon, but im back now at Alpha Saphhire. i dont know that much about ev's and stuff, but i will come back.
What can you Bring to the Guild?: humour and loyalty

Edit: Reshiram

For the Division part you have to put Bright Flames or Dark Flames as those are the two Divisions to choose from. And I'm sure you have a favorite In-Game Activity you like to do, everyone's got to have at least 1.

For the Division part you have to put Bright Flames or Dark Flames as those are the two Divisions to choose from. And I'm sure you have a favorite In-Game Activity you like to do, everyone's got to have at least 1.

He edited his form now, looks good to me, well, minus the fact that there's no Friend Code or PS name.

Can we as members accept him? I mean wouldn't want to tread on Why's toes so to speak. :S

I don't believe we can, he has special "Leader Powers" that makes everything official and all that. All we can do is help out the new member until he gets it right and have our leader accept the new member when he becomes available.

Speaking of authority, do we have equivalents to second-in-command or something of that sort?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
He edited his form now, looks good to me, well, minus the fact that there's no Friend Code or PS name.

Yeah he told me he did, should have edited mine, but thought I'd leave it that way anyways.

Can we as members accept him? I mean wouldn't want to tread on Why's toes so to speak. :S

I don't know, Why has to add him to the list so I'm sure he has to accept him whenever he gets online to do so.

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
Posting a new updated one;

3DS Friend Code: 3067-7544-5153
PS Name: Seth
Referrer (if any):
Reshiram

Posting a new updated one;

3DS Friend Code: 3067-7544-5153
PS Name: Seth
Referrer (if any):
Reshiram

Perfect! Now you'll have to wait until someone of authority can accept you.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Well what do you know? I get cut off from the internet for a couple of days and a new member joins our ranks! Accepted! Welcome Seth :) I will update the opening post with your info as soon as I get a chance.

As for "second-in-commands," there used to be Heatran and Ho-Oh Admin Ranks, and I still have the URLs for those userbars, I've just been at a loss as to how to go about distributing them.
In the meantime, I will make it a blanket rule that any member who is Rapidash Rank / Marcargo Rank or higher has the authority to accept new members, for those times I am unavailable.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Well what do you know? I get cut off from the internet for a couple of days and a new member joins our ranks! Accepted! Welcome Seth :) I will update the opening post with your info as soon as I get a chance.

As for "second-in-commands," there used to be Heatran and Ho-Oh Admin Ranks, and I still have the URLs for those userbars, I've just been at a loss as to how to go about distributing them.
In the meantime, I will make it a blanket rule that any member who is Rapidash Rank / Marcargo Rank or higher has the authority to accept new members, for those times I am unavailable.

Was I just given Authority?

tumblr_nse1s15Rf41sxdkmxo1_500.gif

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion

That's good to know, but I'm sure I could be Admin anyways, I mean who's going to oppose of it, everyone clearly loves me!

Was I just given Authority?

tumblr_nse1s15Rf41sxdkmxo1_500.gif

No, you clearly declined it already therefore no authority for you.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I didn't decline. I just didn't want it, but I'll take...as long as it is understood that there will be chaos...

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
Great! Thanks alot :). Im making a competetive team now, but there is sooo many new items/ ways of doing things since platinum. Is there anyone who could help a lost Soul? I know that i want alakazam in My team, but need a team comp wich is Good with Him. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.