• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ring of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Ninja Eevee isn't new, he's the former leader of the original guild, THT.

Have you tried sending him a message? If you have and he hasn't gotten back to you, then just wait it out.

Actually, I didn't know that. In that case, welcome back, NinjaEevee.

Also, thanks for the tip.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
spotlight%20challenge_zps4gkzb7xp.png

59.png

Challenge Pokemon: Arcanine
Challenge Rules:
1 - Keep the Spotlight Pokemon alive during the battle.
2 - Must use the Spotlight Pokemon for 3 turns total during the battle.
3 - Have the Spotlight Pokemon get at least 1 Kill.​

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Spotlight Challenge Result Form
Challenge Pokemon: Arcanine
Nature & Ability: Hasty and Intimidate
Held Item: Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Speed
Moveset: Close Combat, Flamethrower, Morning Sun, Roar
Team Theme (Optional): Mostly trolls, though I don't think that counts.
Challenges Completed: All three!
Battle Video: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-422134979

I'm really happy about it. I felt that since I've had a little more experience, I got a little excited and tried to get it. It payed off, I guess. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Is there any Guild wars going on at the moment? I've been itching to battle lol

At the moment there isn't one, but I believe Legends Untold has contacted Why for a Guild War!

Nature & Ability: Impish & Intimidate
Held Item: Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Moveset: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
Team Theme (Optional):
Challenges Completed: All
Battle Video: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-422425633
Opponent got lucky at the end with the flinch, but he just couldn't survive the E-Speed.

Last edited:

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
At the moment there isn't one, but I believe Legends Untold has contacted Why for a Guild War!

Nature & Ability: Impish & Intimidate
Held Item: Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Moveset: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
Team Theme (Optional):
Challenges Completed: All
Battle Video: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-422134979
Opponent got lucky at the end with the flinch, but he just couldn't survive the E-Speed.

DJ, that's my video... -_-

Da_bomb.com

Hoenn Hype
Username: Ninja Eevee
3DS Friend Code: 1951-0234-3362
PS Name: Chunty Gobbler
Desired Division: Bright Flames
Favorite In-Game Activity: Obtaining Shinies
Favorite Battle Tier: OU
Referrer (if any): Myself I guess
About You: Used to be a relevant person on sppf a few years back. Im sure some of the older folks here remember me. Come back for round 2, or 3. Im not sure anymore
Why do you Want to Join a Guild?: A sense of community

Do you know the secret code? Blue Flare obviously

Hey, what's up man. Welcome to the recently not-deceased club, I just joined back up about a month ago.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
DJ, that's my video... -_-

Thanks for letting me know, was using your Challenge Post to just change it into mine, but after I've done so, I accidentally hit "Ctrl + V" and it was posted again and just deleted stuff. It should be fixed now, went and got my video off the spreadsheet. Obvious thing would've been to look at the tier I did my video in and the one you did yours.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Thanks for letting me know, was using your Challenge Post to just change it into mine, but after I've done so, I accidentally hit "Ctrl + V" and it was posted again and just deleted stuff. It should be fixed now, went and got my video off the spreadsheet. Obvious thing would've been to look at the tier I did my video in and the one you did yours.

Don't worry; I'm always afraid I'll mess up cause that's what I do; copy the last challenge complete form that was posted and, yeah, the same thing.

Also, I have a question; do I have to be Litleo rank to set up a shop in Join Avenue, or is it just buying stuff from it that I need to be Litleo for?

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Don't worry; I'm always afraid I'll mess up cause that's what I do; copy the last challenge complete form that was posted and, yeah, the same thing.

Also, I have a question; do I have to be Litleo rank to set up a shop in Join Avenue, or is it just buying stuff from it that I need to be Litleo for?

From looking at the OP, you have to be Rank 2 to Access the Join Avenue, so I'm going to say its for both making a shop & buying stuff.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
From looking at the OP, you have to be Rank 2 to Access the Join Avenue, so I'm going to say its for both making a shop & buying stuff.

Kay. Good to know. I think -- after the war, if we end up doing it -- I'll start doing some more competitive battles with everyone, cause that's fun.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
So I chatted with the leader of Legends Untold, and they are indeed going ahead with a war with TEF very soon (tis my bad, I was slow on the uptake).
They did mention however, that in a couple of weeks they'd be down for another war with us, so keep your Poké Balls handy!

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Ooh, a war! Literally half of the competitive ready Pokémon I own are from Smogon giveaways. (And before anyone asks, everything they distribute is legit). And yes, I'm still alive.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
So I chatted with the leader of Legends Untold, and they are indeed going ahead with a war with TEF very soon (tis my bad, I was slow on the uptake).
They did mention however, that in a couple of weeks they'd be down for another war with us, so keep your Poké Balls handy!

Sweet. I can't wait to be a part of the team.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I should have, but I thought Lileep needed one more turn (which I don't think it actually did), and then I felt bad lol.

Lol, I could've told you that Lileep wasn't going to survive another hit to enter the battle again.

Spacial

procrastination
Hi everyone! I haven't been on Serebii for ages, but I've been keeping up with Sun and Moon news. Would be happy to discuss Z-Moves and such with anyone who's interested.

I've been playing a fair amount of Pokémon GO - I live in London so I'm within a train/bus ride of some great spots (that said, my rarest Pokémon is a CP 42 Snorlax). I was abroad without data roaming for two weeks though so everyone in London has much better Pokémon than I do. I'm mid lv21, team Valour. Anyway I missed the discussion of PoGO here so I'd be interested in hearing your opinions on it.

I haven't been playing any Pokémon lately - instead I've played the entire backlog of Ace Attorney games, plus Fire Emblem Fates. So I guess the reason that I haven't come here for so long is that I haven't really been engaged with the comp scene at all. Still, it's good to be back. Are there any new members for me to introduce myself to?

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Ive been without Internet for a few days. In the mean time I've made little progress trying to MM a shiny shroomish. I've been playing a lot of HG too. At the moment I'm training for the 8th gym leader. My team as of now is:
Feraligatr - lvl35
Togetic - lvl35
Golem - lvl35
Exeggutor - lvl34
Dragonair - lvl38

Turns out they're very tough to train and the gym is very good vs my team. Guess I'm training for a lot longer. Maybe I'll get to lvl40 first

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Wowie I wanna wish our war team really good luck so that we can win the war!! I'll just leave this here for some good inspiration:

14089273_1131238820245373_8209462354913573660_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.