• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ringtones

*IZ*

What sort of ringtones do you have on your cell phone? Do you use the ones that come with your phone or do you download some? Discuss..

I have the pokemon R/B intro as my ringtone and the Breaking Bad theme for when I get a text.

Last edited:
Generic boopbodaboop for texts. Digital bell for some contacts (only because it's the loudest), Pokémon theme for others.

Spookz

Lumos
I make my own ringtones based on whatever music I've been listening to a lot. Right now my ringtone is a clipping from "Antidote" by Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party. I like to have different tones for different contacts too, but I haven't gotten around to making those since I only recently got this new phone. My text tone is just a generic bell chime that comes with the phone.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I used to have Electabuzz's cry as my text tone, then I learned the hard way. Now I just use the default text tone.

As for my ringtone, I use the Traverse Town theme from Kingdom Hearts 3D, amplified to 300% volume (it's really quiet otherwise). :)

Mister_SGG

When my phone rings it plays the Dovahkiin theme starting at the "FUS RO DAH..."

When I get a text it just does Fus Ro Dah.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
My text tone is the alert sound from Metal Gear Solid.

It does its job and it does it well.

Rezzo

Occasionally
I was going to change my ringtone to the Star Wars Intro Theme a few days ago, but since I never 'safely remove hardware', I now have a broken USB port in my phone.. Standard boring Nokia tone it is, then.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
My ringtone right now is the Gambreaker 2 theme from NBA Street Vol. 2, and my text tone is the Green Ranger's Dragon Dagger tune thing.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
My alarm is the opening theme song of Slayers Try :p my text message is Lyra's theme and the calls depends on which person is talking, example: My mom's one got this song called 'Your mom's calling' XD nya~

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I refuse to use ringtones. I've always thought they were an unwelcome disturbance in an otherwise peaceful atmosphere. Vibrate is good enough for me.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I have the Song of Storms as my ringtone and just a generic beepy sound for texts