• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Riolu/Lucario help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyJonasKid

Team Shuriken
im trying to get my riolu to evolve into a lucario, and i really dont know how to get a pokemons happiness full. does anyone know how?

Nunberry

Not About To Hatch
Give him the Soothe bell, and then just walk. A lot. About 20-30K steps will do it. If you are using walking only, bring any eevees, happinys, chanseys or anything else that needs to like you before evolving along with you, saves time. Use the run north and south of Solacean (sp?) town - watch tv while holding up or down and occasionally change direction, you'll get there eventually. Keep checking them on the Poketch app (#6 I think) where you can tap them and see hearts. 2 big hearts means he's ready, so level him up during the day.

Alternatively you could feed him stat-altering vitamins and berries, level him up and give him massages, but I find the walking method - while it takes longer - is less hassle over all.

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
You can keep feeding it the berries that make pokemon happy. or just keep it with you and check the happieness reader and then when it gets 2 big hearts level it up then you have Lucario

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
Um where did you here and or do that

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
Your welcome man glad to help

xXBloodstainedLieXx

IT'S ALL THE RAGE!
Use the soothe bell and bike up and down the bike path on the fastest gear setting

Status
Not open for further replies.