• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the General Chat Thread.

New rule as of 12/16/12: No talking about infractions in this thread/complaining about modding/etc. No one cares if you got one and think it's unfair, go cry somewhere else. Breaking this will result in more infractions =) ;035;

Oh my God #SPP-Misc pooled together and made a really good playlist of music that you should listen to immediately. Except the stuff picked by Ellie. You can check it out by clicking here.

#SPP-Misc

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/l5pAsXF.gif[/img139]
Your face after being in #SPP-Misc for eleven seconds.

Do you want to have conversations with your favourite moderators and a bunch of assholes?

The a
ssholes that neglect their posting duties on this forum and usually use bad grammar in the midst of probably insulting you?

The same people that make this place a cesspool of Tita Gasman related crap and some other stuff I don't care about listing?

Hell yeah you do.

Go to this website.

HTTP://MIBBIT.COM

There's no need to SIGN UP at all. How glorious!

Click "LAUNCH APP" just below the sign up button and then a host of magical things will happen!

WHERE IT SAYS CONNECT, YOU GOTTA CONNECT TO THIS!

PURPLESURGE

MAKE YOUR "NICK" WHATEVER YOU WANT - Terms and Conditions apply. If your nick is anime I will personally see to it that you are kicked out.

Anime.

TYPE IN #SPP-MISC WHERE IT SAYS CHANNEL

Congratulations you are now 94% more attractive to members of the opposite sex, and also members of the same sex, due to the fact that thanks to a recent lawsuit we no longer judge.

Welcome to #SPP-Misc.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/K8CeK.gif[/img139]​

Last edited:

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
New day. New chat thread. Lovely.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I just want to pay my respects to Jaqueline Flores, and I have to applaud Josh for dedicating a thread in misc to her.

BlazingCold

Eating a crunch bar right now.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
So, I remember seeing Mr. Joker or somebody posting about Arrested Development in the last thread, and thought it was pertinent to share with everybody here that I ordered the complete series the other day.

Has it been delivered yet? Let's go find out!

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Too much online play will do that to 'ya JB.

Also, is that chick in your sig messing with one of the Mother 3 PigMask soldiers?[IMG139]http://starmen.net/mother3/images/game/pigmask.png[/IMG139]

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Charizard must've been the pitcher. I can't picture him in any other postion.

Status
Not open for further replies.