• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all

KickAsh

halted development
I wish I had Borderlands 2 and/or BW2 but I too am broke and I'm still playing Madden 11. Borderlands seems soooo awesome though argh why can't I just find $60 in between my couch cushions or something.

Sounds about right. I've always fancied myself a member of the dick police, too.
A Dick Tracy, if you will.

good thing im not in this

there is no actor sexy enough to play my hot white ***
Can I be the background guy that gets killed first?
I added you guys.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
A Dick Tracy, if you will.

I'm okay with this.

In the world of Pokeyman B2, I beat Burgh entirely too easily (Growlithe smoked him, and Dewott knocked over all the Dwebbles in the Gym). I evolved Sewaddle all the way up to Leavanny already. Shockingly kind in terms of happiness evolutions, really, since I got it at level 21. Maybe it's because I've been walking around a lot instead of raising it extensively...

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I currently have a Snivy, Riolu, Venipede, and Dunsparce. I plan on completely ditching the former two. Only reason I even caught riolu was because I needed a fighting type for the first gym.

Also, I think I'm going to be desperately sad if they don't have an Audino exp type system in the next generation. It's really useful.

Aegon

Why aren't they out in Europe yet? ;_;

I don't know why I'm this excited already; it took until the day before release with the past two titles (BW and HGSS).

The Admiral

I think Drilbur's just gonna be my sixth member for now. Interestingly, though, I'm being actively challenged to a rematch by a generic trainer -- a Pokemon Breeder on Route 4. This is new... but I like EXP, so.

JD

I have the following..

Dewott 24
Lucario 24
Eevee 25
Growlithe 24

I'm training to fight Elesa..I wanted a Braviary but I have Black 2 so I got Mandibuzz -___- looking for a Roselia now.

Aegon

I think Drilbur's just gonna be my sixth member for now. Interestingly, though, I'm being actively challenged to a rematch by a generic trainer -- a Pokemon Breeder on Route 4. This is new... but I like EXP, so.
Hmm, so it does occur in the international versions.

All of the Breeders can be rebattled by exiting and reentering the route they're on. Some consider it to be a glitch, while others believe it's intentional.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I plan on adding an Elekid and Drilbur to my team. I'm not sure for the other slots. I haven't really been keeping up on which pokemon show up where (riolu was a HUGE surprise to me) so I guess when I find one I like I'll have it. I kind of wish Litwick was available early game.

Abstinence Pistols

God dammit Black 2 is out already.

I really want it but I'm thinking of just getting it shipped to my door so I don't have to explain to my mom why I need to get a Pokemon game.

By the way is there any event going on now or can I just wait for a little while and not miss out on anything before I buy it?

Aegon

I really want it but I'm thinking of just getting it shipped to my door so I don't have to explain to my mom why I need to get a Pokemon game.
lol

By the way is there any event going on now or can I just wait for a little while and not miss out on anything before I buy it?
Genesect is currently available over Wi-Fi. The event ends on 12th November.

The Admiral

Hmm, so it does occur in the international versions.

All of the Breeders can be rebattled by exiting and reentering the route they're on. Some consider it to be a glitch, while others believe it's intentional.

I think it's intentional, but the fact that you can't just talk to them for the trigger and have to get interrupted is a bit irritating.

How is B/W2, anyway? Good, or should I save my money for BioShock Infinite?

Pretty good. Besides, there's still another four months until BioShock Infinite's currently stated release date, there's still time for it to get delayed again.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I have the following..

Dewott 24
Lucario 24
Eevee 25
Growlithe 24

I'm training to fight Elesa..I wanted a Braviary but I have Black 2 so I got Mandibuzz -___- looking for a Roselia now.

My Eevee won't be going past lv21 until it evolues into Espeon. Not missing on Psybeam. Currently in that sand place(Route 4?)

The Admiral

Yeah, that's Route 4. Which, incidentally, is where I am. I'm nowhere near leveled to that, uh, level. I'm considering sending over an Eevee from White, since I can actually catch it at this stage and it'd be useful. (I'm not trading anything in and my Genesect is camping the Dream World so I don't have the temptation to use him to completely steal the game.)

My highest level is Dewott, at 23. Leavanny would be THE BOSS right now if he had X-Scissor or Leaf Blade. Currently he's got Return, Protect, Bug Bite and Razor Leaf.

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
My Eevee won't be going past lv21 until it evolues into Espeon. Not missing on Psybeam. Currently in that sand place(Route 4?)

How are you planning to do that? I don't know if I've ever raised an Eevee into an Espeon before.

Status
Not open for further replies.