• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have bw2 yet, are they worth it?

I'm training for the 5th gym right now and I'm a little disappointed.
It's like.
Where's the plot, is something going to happen soon or what.
Also my team is more bland than a mayonnaise sandwich on white bread. I'm looking for eggs on my B/W that I don't know the contents of to ship over to B2, I'm that bored with the Pokemon in the area. The only thing keeping me going is the aspie in me saying KEEP TRAINING YOUR POKEMON THERE WILL BE A GOAL EVENTUALLY.
Oh God I hope I'm not losing interest in the series.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
>Plot
>Pokemon

But the game picks up right after the 7th gym. I just beat the 8th gym anyway.

I'm too busy building my Join Avenue to advance very far very fast.
Though I dropped Elesa's gym with a sole Trapinch. I can't help but wonder why people think she's hard to beat.

>Plot
>Pokemon

But the game picks up right after the 7th gym. I just beat the 8th gym anyway.

It's there.
I'm just getting sick of looking up a Pokemon that's supposed to be exclusive and seeing "lol you don't get it until after the league." Mad.

I'm too busy building my Join Avenue to advance very far very fast.
Though I dropped Elesa's gym with a sole Trapinch. I can't help but wonder why people think she's hard to beat.

I took her out with Heracross. Managed to get lucky with Fury Attack scoring two critical hits in a row on Emolga, Flaaffy and Zebstrika were nothing.

Grey Wind

The main problem BW2's plot had was that most of the Plasma encounters boiled down to 'THERE THEY ARE, DOING NOTHING... GET THEM'. It isn't until like, the seventh Gym that they actually do anything relevant.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Isn't that kind of my point, though? He's somewhere in the area of the most interesting character in Team Plasma. Excluding the one ex-Galactic grunt.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Well, Fatal got banned pretty quick. I wonder which mod was online? XDD

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Rave, if you're on here, stop being sad on Twitter. It's harshing my chill.

EDIT --

Or at least slap a #VPDebate on it.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Don't discuss banned members.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I was talking about Fatal, not Rave. I don't think he's banned anyway. :u

Status
Not open for further replies.