• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Well, never in your case.

Hey guys, I'm okay, don't worry, I just got a little injured.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
What an awesome day. It's raining and I love when it rains. My group totally owned the opposition in our debate in my sociology class today. The shoes I ordered should be here either tomorrow or Saturday. And my boyfriend attacked my facebook wall with songs from Angels & Airwaves' new album (I freakin' love him. And them, of course). And to top it all off, it's Bones night.

I hope everyone else is having a day as good as mine. =)

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
How does a snake fly?
Obviously he was attacked by Quetzalcoatl. This is the time of year when you really need to be prepared for attacks from Aztec snake deities.

Geekachu

The backyard is all finished! It looks beautiful! Now for Indoor Cleaning and Project: Extermination of the Surviving Snakes to begin! Can I get some of you to come over?

Status
Not open for further replies.