• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, because i aint a troll! stop calling me that1

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
Drink whenever Zeno goes into grammar nazi mode.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Hot damn. I think I just found a little project to keep me entertained for awhile.

The SPPf Drinking Game

- Drink everytime JB#'s changes his sig.

- Drink everytime Darato is overly friendly.

- Drink everytime GoldenCharmander attempts to troll.

- Drink everytime ShadowKyogre443 has some sort of verbal altercation with someone.

- Drink everytime someone whines because Pokemon is being discussed in the General Chat thread.

- Drink whenever someone tries turning the Gen. Chat thread into a pissing contest over nationality.

- Drink everytime Neo Duality makes an alt. Drink twice if he comes to General Chat right away and thrice if he complains of "Forum Cancer".

- Drink everytime Sqeckledorf Spoongeblorb get's banned.

- Drink if GrizzlyB mentions Kansas. The band or the state. Either way.

- Drink whenever Jenny123 whines about not being in the "SPPf elite".

- Drink when Autmisitc mentions his autism. Drink twice if he does this to justify an argument.

- Drink everytime someone posts a smiley.

- Drink whenever people talk about a conversation they had in IRC. Drink twice if they copy paste said conversation.

- Drink when Nidoking mentions his sexuality. Drink twice if he mentions being bullied because of it.

- Drink everytime Malanu tries using his age to win an argument.

- Drink whenever Shuam talks about partying. Because it's the first step to becoming as G as he is.

- Drink everytime someone asks why Shuam and Korusan have custom avatars.

- Drink whenever PikaPal Lyra says "nya". Drink twice if somebody else says it to try and spite PPL.

- Drink if someone complains about PPL being annoying.

- Drink when Kochoupink corects someones grammer;

- Perform a Beetlejuice (the word is Cipher) everytime Jackie Flores is brought up.*

- Drink when Cruxis talks about his workout.

- Drink when Roronoa Zoro tries claiming normalcy.

- Drink every time Jay belittles your very existence.

- Drink whenever somebody says "Ethan". Regardless of context.

And most importantly,

- Drink everytime the drinking game is brought up.

*Beetlejuice: One must do three shots (or take three really big drinks) in quick succession. Shouting the chosen word after each shot.

Ex: *shot* WORD!
*shot* WORD!
*shot* WORD!

To anyone who becomes a part of this game:

Don't take this as an insult. Think of it as a compliment. It's our way recognizing you for your little personality quirks. We all love 'ya. Well most of us anyways.

If anyone else has some more ideas they can shoot me a VM.

Last edited:

Geekachu

Drink twice if Cipher is mentioned shortly after.

For this drinking game, sir, can I drink Coca-Cola instead of beer?

- Drink whenever PikaPal Lyra says "nya". Drink twice if somebody else says it to try and spite PPL.

- Drink if someone complains about PPL being annoying.

Hot damn I wish I was old enough to drink.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
For this drinking game, sir, can I drink Coca-Cola instead of beer?
Sure, how about you cut off your nuts while you're at it? You probably won't need them anyway considering how unmanly your beverage choices are.

You're forgetting Alleviate.

Bless his soul.

Well considering he didn't do much damage, he wasn't all that memorable.
I admire his persistency though.

Grey Wind

Drink whenever facetious mentions fingering "her"self.

Drink whenever Volt Trainer says nifty. Twice if someone tells him to shut up afterwards.

Thankfully I have no odd personality quirks that I know of that can be put into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.