• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
I have nothing against Magnegross, but he seems to dislike me. I didn't think I was annoying...

Grey Wind

You're not annoying from my experiences with you.

Magnegross just likes to think that he's a cool Josh-like character.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
And that's a match!
Now if only we were playing bingo.

I have nothing against Magnegross, but he seems to dislike me. I didn't think I was annoying...
You're not. I actually really like you TBH. This is all a part of the aforementioned trolling.

BTW you're part of the game now Zoro.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
It may be because I told him to grow up when he was arguing with Autismic. A few minutes ago, he insulted my education in the AP classes thread.

You're living HOURS away from me( I live in England) and you know there's no snakes in my backyard? Cheers for SS having Psychic powers.

Edit: ShadowKyogre, you've gotta be gay. I'm 12, of course I'm serious that SNAKES, not balls, are in my yard

Last edited:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Moltanic said:
The SPPf Drinking Game

- Drink everytime JB#'s changes his sig.

- Drink everytime GuardianOfTheSea comes in to "troll".

- Drink everytime Neo Duality makes an alt. Drink twice if he comes to General Chat right away and thrice if he complains of "Forum Cancer".

- Drink if Grizzly B mentions Kansas. The band or the state. Either way.

- Drink whenever Jenny123 whines about not being in the "SPPf elite".

- Drink when Autmisitc mentions his autism. Drink twice if he does this to justify an argument.

- Drink everytime someone in here posts a smiley.

- Drink whenever people talk about a conversation they had in IRC. Drink twice if they copy paste said conversation.

- Drink when Nidoking mentions his sexuality. Drink twice if he mentions being bullied because of it.

- Drink whenever Shuam talks about partying. Because it's the first step to becoming as G as he is.

- Drink whenever PikaPal Lyra says "nya". Drink twice if somebody else says it to try and spite PPL.

- Drink if someone complains about PPL being annoying.

- Drink when Kochoupink corects someones grammer;

- Drink everytime someone asks who Jacqueline Flores is. Drink twice if Cipher is brought up afterwards.

- Drink when Cruxis talks about his workout.

- Drink when Roronoa Zoro tries claiming normalcy.

- Drink whenever somebody says "Ethan". Regardless of context.

-Drink whenever Zeno goes into grammar nazi mode.

-Drink whenever facetious mentions fingering "her"self.

-Drink whenever Volt Trainer says nifty. Twice if someone tells him to shut up afterwards.

-Drink when someone tries too hard to be Josh.

-Drink every time Magnegross tries to be a douche to look cool.

I'm drinking coffee for this game.

Not going to sleep tonight.

Last edited:
Let's have an imaginary Pokemon Battle! Step One, choose a name. My name is GOS

GOS choose Charizard!

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
There needs to be a drink everytime I bitch about somerhing rule.

Wait, scrap that. I don't want to cause damage to anyone's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.