• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skuntank might be worse than Gothitelle

You've got a point there. I mean, the bloody thing shoots Flamethrowers HOW?

I love my Persian. It's awesome.

LizardonX

Banned

I love my Persian. It's awesome.

Umm maybe it farts and heats up its own methane for the flames? XD

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

It's like a hair spray flame thrower, but with methane. Don't ask where it gets the lighter from.

I could say exactly this about you as well.

I could too... especially since this is actually the first time I've seen you post in months, if not years.

I think you're forgetting something even weirder. It blows up when it dies, and that's probably the most scary thing about it.

OH, SH-
I totally forgot it did that! Thing sent a pissed off Kecleon in my direction after blowing up a few pieces of merchandise.

let me just say that for the record you are so cool and internet edgy for pedantically calling out the grammar of a rape victim's story in public, thereby missing the entire point and furthering your trivialization of a movement that seeks providing basic equal rights to half the population

Right of course because the rest of the post in question didn't disparage the logic behind the OP's flawed concept of rape nor did it highlight the serious nature of rape above almost all other incidents.

You'll chastise me for (not) trivialising rape when that is exactly what that woman did with her broadly inaccurate sign. Your argument is so inherently flawed it's almost unbelievable. Must try harder.

Last edited:

Abstinence Pistols

I think we can all agree that the worst Pokemon is hands-down Stantler. Seriously, I saw it once, and it was in the wild in Gold Version.

I have never seen it anywhere other than that.

Your argument is so inherently flawed it's almost unbelievable

Tell us more about how you saying:
Girl in first pic is a moron just for writing a whole paragraph in block caps. Poor use of English too.
does not trivialize rape by implying that her message is null and void due to the fact that she used bad grammar.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
You'll chastise me for (not) trivialising rape when that is exactly what that woman did with her broadly inaccurate sign. Your argument is so inherently flawed it's almost unbelievable. Must try harder.

please tell me more about how inaccurate her personal account of being raped was, because we all know you were there and have all the facts

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
hey guys didnt you know if a penis thinks it wasnt rape then the penis's word is law

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Rezzo, your signature is seriously the most adorable thing ever but it's breaking the sig rules :( Is there a way you can make it smaller than 500 kb? I love it so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.