• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
when i was in high school this teacher was my club advisor. something always seemed weird about her but meh lots of teachers are weird. my sophomore year in college shes caught having sex with a 14 y/o student... totaly made all the weirdness seem even worse. plus her son was close to that age and went to the same school :/

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
There was once two kids at my school having sex with a teacher and they were caught because one of the kids was getting less sex than the other so he told on them.

Cherche

Banned
wooow thats weird......

how did this topic come up lol

I don't know whether or not you're kidding about PTSD, but either way it reminds me of this ridiculous incident that happened at a high school near mine where a bunch of kids and teachers got PTSD because a teacher had consensual sex with one student I mean what the hell I thought it was barely even that contagious.

That's how.

Phoopes

There it is.
Well I was going to make a big long reply but my Internet crapped out as usual. So I'll just sum it up with "I love math."

There's never been a (publicly known) case of teacher having sex with student at my school. However one of my 8th grade teachers is married to a former student and they have a kid together, so there's that. There was a teacher caught at a nearby school district though, that was interesting since I had met the guy a few times.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
To my knowledge, nothing like that happened at my schools. Not even anything between the students... but I also went to nerdy schools for nerds.

Rezzo

Occasionally
The Headteacher at my school got sacked for a supposed affair with one of the staff members, even though he was already married with children. He was an awful headteacher anyway and the sooner they got rid of him was always for the better.

Peter Quill

star-lord
The woodworks room and my school smells like weed whenever I pass it and I always assumed it's because there's a lot of stoners in his class. Rumor is that the teacher is a major pothead though and it's just sort of funny.

Phoopes

There it is.
The Headteacher at my school got sacked for a supposed affair with one of the staff members, even though he was already married with children. He was an awful headteacher anyway and the sooner they got rid of him was always for the better.

Oh yeah, I forgot, this exact thing happened to one of te middle school principals in my district. You don't happen to live in Pennsylvania, do you? :p

when i was in high school this teacher was my club advisor. something always seemed weird about her but meh lots of teachers are weird. my sophomore year in college shes caught having sex with a 14 y/o student... totaly made all the weirdness seem even worse. plus her son was close to that age and went to the same school :/

So this thread went from really pissy to really creepy. I really don't think this is a good change....

Phoopes

There it is.
The woodworks room and my school smells like weed whenever I pass it and I always assumed it's because there's a lot of stoners in his class. Rumor is that the teacher is a major pothead though and it's just sort of funny.

Assuming someone else is going to post in between because of the rate this thread is moving at...

My school district allows Norm the janitor to get away with smoking weed in the bomb shelter beneath the school because he DJs the middle school dances for free. Probably the single most funny thing about where I go to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.