• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
dood, chespin is the best, jus sayin...
How about a middle ground in which we all agree they're all effin adorable? D8 *Shot* But this is the first time in a while since I've liked all the starters. =P I'm usually not keen on the water or grass ones but this Gen they are epic and adorable. ^_^

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
How about a middle ground in which we all agree they're all effin adorable? D8 *Shot* But this is the first time in a while since I've liked all the starters. =P I'm usually not keen on the water or grass ones but this Gen they are epic and adorable. ^_^

*sweatdrop* fine.

subject change.
what about the legendaries?

Phoopes

There it is.
Geez, even Froakie is already starting to grow on me. Chespin's the only one I just can't enjoy at this point. Those legendaries are amazing, too.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Normally there would have been about 10-15 posts since I last checked this thread so I'm going to pretend that there isn't more than that

It worked for my pet parrot. Now we have a chihuahua, and I'm happy because the parrot isn't swearing at me anymore.

Exactly the same thing happened to me and I replaced both for exactly the same reason. Just replace parrot with friends, and chihuahua with internet for pure precision.

I think it's a troll that Gamefreak didn't remake RSE
For some reason most of the new starters just look awkward to me (I hope their evolutions look better), Fennekin didn't look that awkward though. The bird legendary rocked though! 8D

I wonder what the shiny animations look like for 6th gen.

Last edited:

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
N should make a cameo in X and Y where he gets chased by fangirls in the background
X and Y look awesome. I'm so glad they're using 3D models now. I liked the way how the battles looked a little more realistic in Stadium with Pokemon reacting to attacks and the move animations make more sense than they do in the game. I'm probably gonna choose Fennekin since it's a fox and I love foxes. My only complaint is the male protagonist, he doesn't look right to me. I'll get used to him over time though.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
N should make a cameo in X and Y where he gets chased by fangirls in the background
X and Y look awesome. I'm so glad they're using 3D models now. I liked the way how the battles looked a little more realistic in Stadium with Pokemon reacting to attacks and the move animations make more sense than they do in the game. I'm probably gonna choose Fennekin since it's a fox and I love foxes. My only complaint is the male protagonist, he doesn't look right to me. I'll get used to him over time though.

Then L from Death Note will come in the game, and spin around in his chair while he laughs at N's misfortune. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.