• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Wow. I thought mods were supposed to be responsible.

Anyway, please go to my Scramble Challenge. Its in my sig.

only thing i scramble is my eggs homie

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
You guys just completely missed the chance to reference Colress' one-liner from the B2W2 trailer. Way to go.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Wow. I thought mods were supposed to be responsible.

Anyway, please go to my Scramble Challenge. Its in my sig.

God, I loled SO hard at that xD

Anyway, no again, refer to thread title. And yay, TODAY IS A WENDSDAY. /spell fail

Kreis

Still Dirrty
*joins in*

Vernikova

Champion
^ Controversial post in a controversially titled thread

I need people to buy my new album so I'm trying to get attention. Please buy my album. I have children to feed.

Aegon

I preferred it when this thread didn't consist of constant title-changing and persistent commentary of such editing. But whatever.

can you stop
Indeed. Why is there an obsession with that as of late? Never mind that; what does it even mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.