• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
People People
calm down xxD
one break up has created alot
I GET IT HE'S A DOUCHEBAG...and i agree

i get that boys can be absolute wastes of space
but let me be honest
ive met girls who are like that
just saying

i think the worst thing is how after they broke up he refussed to keep her as friend
like the mature person he is...
that is...pathetic

Kster

The Awesomnator
Because he's a terrible user and I don't like him. Does this satisfactorily answer your query?

No doubt. On second thought, +10 if he tries to troll people with another obvious account.

With notable exception to The Prof. Babypus Grizzlyking Show, of course.
Yes, yes it does and I commend yuu for that ^^

Tekirai

heapz cool persin

kochoupink

butts lol
Yes, yes it does and I commend yuu for that ^^

I'm glad to see you're taking this well. I hope you're ok :)

I should warn you that the chat thread's sympathy for the eviction of your hilarious ex-bf is going to disappear v. quickly if you insist on spelling "you" like that.

Now can someone give me a recap since posts have been deleted?

Kster

The Awesomnator

I should warn you that the chat thread's sympathy for the eviction of your hilarious ex-bf is going to disappear v. quickly if you insist on spelling "you" like that.

Now can someone give me a recap since posts have been deleted?
Sorry, it's a habit I picked up from a friend xD You it is xDDD I'm ok, just glad that I'm done with him ^^

Tekirai

heapz cool persin

I dunno when I see it like that I think she's commending this guy (animes warning animes warning!!!!!11111!!!!!!~~)

[IMG200]http://static.tumblr.com/jpdfacq/D1Tljid3t/sidebarp4anime-cadre.jpg[/IMG200]

/another persona joke no one will care about

Kster

The Awesomnator
I dunno when I see it like that I think she's commending this guy (animes warning animes warning!!!!!11111!!!!!!~~)

[IMG200]http://static.tumblr.com/jpdfacq/D1Tljid3t/sidebarp4anime-cadre.jpg[/IMG200]

/another persona joke no one will care about
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Sorry ^.^

the only thing i saw Priceless post about was him wondering if he was still welcome in the thread, quoting my post about the ~difficulties~ of teenage love, and something about Chris Brown and Rhianna.

Kster

The Awesomnator
the only thing i saw Priceless post about was him wondering if he was still welcome in the thread, quoting my post about the ~difficulties~ of teenage love, and something about Chris Brown and Rhianna.

I think he deleted a few of his posts, I don't know. But I saw what he wrote in firstworldproblems# about me :/ And how weeks back he supposedly "Loved" me...

Holy hell, if this thing sticks, then you, Snorunt conservationist, et al. are heroes. ****ing HEROES.

"It is a far better thing I do today" etc.

I'll be back on the weed thread in a few days btw. Really takes more time than it should replying.

PSA from your pals at #SPP-Misc.

-22:21:38- ¹ºº¹ Join» (priceless) (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-BCF31473.as13285.net)
-22:46:22- (priceless) if any of you know snorunt conservationist, tell him he can go fuck himself
-22:46:27- º¹¹º Quit» (priceless) (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-BCF31473.as13285.net) (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Genuinely a little bit proud about that.

Nobody has yet, for the record, but I'm ready for you evil heartless bastards if you do.

Kster

The Awesomnator
Anybody like Pie? :p

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
Oh God, pumpkin pie is so good. I could eat that for the rest of my life. I don't give a **** about getting diabetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.