• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
i like savoury pie...but not sweet pies (apple and the likes) just the pastry+the fruit...not good

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
"It is a far better thing I do today" etc.

I'll be back on the weed thread in a few days btw. Really takes more time than it should replying.

Indeed. And please, take your time. By my calculations, the longer you put off replying, the longer I, in turn, can put off replying.

Anyone who doesn't like pie is a liar.

My favorite is probably cherry, but chocolate and lemon meringue are also excellent.

Nah, I'm more cake. Well, okay, I'll admit that I feel kinda pie-curious sometimes, but I've never acted on it.

Wait, is cheesecake pie or cake? Oh, God, I'm so confused right now.

Just put it between your legs.

Just don't keep it there. If you think your leg falling asleep is bad, you don't know the half of it.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
Nah, I'm more cake. Well, okay, I'll admit that I feel kinda pie-curious sometimes, but I've never acted on it.

"pie-curious"? Yeah, you're going off my friends list lol

ALMOST as bad as the pun I made in the "worst things you've seen" thread.

Kster

The Awesomnator
I like Pumpkin Pie, Cherry and most importantly...............HANDSOME SHARK! xD Misfits is gold xD

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
So ummm...... What happened? And why is misc having sympathy for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.