• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Probably talking about the Heat/Spurs game. I overreacted to the result.
That and some other crap. I got bithced out over a text message/phone call and it pretty much spiraled down from there.

Abstinence Pistols

A group of my friends and I all watched the game together, and one of them was absolutely certain that the Spurs would win, to the point that he would literally run circles around the room and laugh in people's faces every time the Spurs scored. Needless to say, that didn't end well.

Also, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist is a surprisingly funny movie.

Prelude

Prelude
i had favorite players on both teams so i didnt really care. not picking one team over the other probably made it more enjoyable for me

Edit: I love how Kreis, Rave and Jb are composing their posts in all lowercase now, as if they're trying to be cool or something. Rather hilarious. Keep it up!
**** does this mean i have to start typing in upper case now to avoid looking like im trying to be cool

oh wait no one gives a **** about me anyway crisis averted

Last edited:

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
h-hello again
m-maybe my senpais will notice me if i type like this

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I just vomited reading that.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Mission accomplished then.
In unrelated news I'm trying to get used to my new tablet by drawing a Venonat.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Blackhawks won the cup. Time to party.

Is hockey still a sport? I thought the only ones who watched that stuff were Canadians.
What we need is a Rugby league, do we even have one? If we don't then that explains why we are the laughing stock of rugby, gosh we suck.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
excuse me the scandanavian countries + many americans + russia care very much about Hockey as well tyvm

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I actually find basketball to be horribly boring and hockey to be a lot more interesting, but I'm not really big on sports to begin with.

Also, 'sup, sppf? It's been a while.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I actually find basketball to be horribly boring and hockey to be a lot more interesting, but I'm not really big on sports to begin with.

Also, 'sup, sppf? It's been a while.

You're 100% correct. Though it goes without saying that football is the best sport to watch (and play, for that matter). And no, I don't mean soccer.

And it's been a while for everybody. There's nobody here every time I stop by. I think it's about time we pronounce Misc.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
You're 100% correct. Though it goes without saying that football is the best sport to watch (and play, for that matter). And no, I don't mean soccer.

And it's been a while for everybody. There's nobody here every time I stop by. I think it's about time we pronounce Misc.

I wanted to play football in high school, but they wouldn't let me because I have a vagina. =(

I actually stop by fairly often, but then I'm just too lazy/tired to say anything.

Spookz

Lumos
Eh, Im not a huge sports fan. I really only have a genuine interest in baseball, and recently hockey has caught my attention. Most other sport just don't do anything for me. I do watch the Olympics, but I feel like that's a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.