• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Let's hope that the culprit hasn't fled to Hong Kong yet.

This just in. It was Justin Bieber's Boyfriend. News at 11.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
it was me. and im flying out to spain tomorrow so HAHA SUCKASSSSS

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I didn't hear the music, what was it like.

I think we were hacked by a jealous man who failed at catching a shiny!

It was the same music that every script kiddie used -- that music that shows up on the "Find x" "here it is" YTMND.

That or an 8-bit version of some really, really bad anime theme song.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
no it was some terrible dubstep crap

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I'm just posting this to remind myself to change my password... I might forget otherwise.
So besides changing passwords and panicking, what's everyone else up to?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
lol i was at work yesterday and there was this fat 14-ish year old kid walking around. he was trying to dump a toy he'd picked up and he offered to 2 girls that walked past. they called him some nasty words and elbowed him, so he threw it on the floor and then his phone rang and it was a dubstep ringtone. he was the most punchable person i have ever encountered

Rave

Banned
lol i was at work yesterday and there was this fat 14-ish year old kid walking around. he was trying to dump a toy he'd picked up and he offered to 2 girls that walked past. they called him some nasty words and elbowed him, so he threw it on the floor and then his phone rang and it was a dubstep ringtone. he was the most punchable person i have ever encountered

so why wasn't he punched?

Profesco

gone gently

All of that is just awful.

Edit: By contrast, all of this is enjoyable.

Last edited:

facetious

facetious
Hello facetious,
Due to the recent incident on the forums, it's best for security sake to change your password to something new, just to be on the safe side.

rofl

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i didnt see it was from the onion and thought it was real for a second. woops.

Status
Not open for further replies.