• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave

Banned
gonna wear this to work
[img139]http://www.tacticalfanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Tactical_Kilt.jpg[/img139]

looks pretty boss yo

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Someone left these at my house last night. There are five of them altogether (only just caught the last one this morning.) Posted on Craigslist and facebook. Anyone know of any other sites where I can post to find these little purrboxes homes? We can't possibly keep them all. We've called around to a bunch of no-kill shelters but they're all full so far. Or y'know, if any of you live in the St. Louis area and would like a free kitty...

Wow Im Boy be Wilding.

Playing a Game of Spades. And He was Like How Does 50 + 30 = 80.
SMH, At Least he Caught Himself When he Saw Some of Us Laughing.

Rave

Banned
Mine has a sexy cracked look to it after magically slipping out of my hand.

ooh strange, mine did just exactly that a couple months back, it's really put me in such a blissfully wonderful mood.

mine looks like a boob.

Haex

Ghost Dude
Is Pokémon Showdown offline ?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
hey losers i'm in spain and i havent been on my computer for like the longest time. wheeeee.

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Someone left these at my house last night. There are five of them altogether (only just caught the last one this morning.) Posted on Craigslist and facebook. Anyone know of any other sites where I can post to find these little purrboxes homes? We can't possibly keep them all. We've called around to a bunch of no-kill shelters but they're all full so far. Or y'know, if any of you live in the St. Louis area and would like a free kitty...

I'll take one. But only if you bring it to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.