• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
why does a 2L Coke cost like 99 cents when a 20oz cost a $1.50?

The there's the 12oz that cost like 2 bucks

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I am suffering a severe case of... music addiction :D

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

Abstinence Pistols

Aquaman is good in certain situations. Read: not in places without large bodies of water.

Well, gee, if I ever get a cramp while I'm swimming I guess I know who to call, since another superhero couldn't save me or deal with another situation requiring powers beyond that of mortal men with equal effectiveness and have the added benefit of not being worthless outside of water!

John Madden

resident policy guy
[...] have the added benefit of not being worthless outside of water!

So the only difference between Superfriends Aquaman and you is he has water-based superpowers? Neat.

(It's too bad Comics Aquaman has been demonstrated to be Superman/WW tier *on land.*)

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
AFL Half Time Score

Geelong Cats: 65

West Coast Eagles: 15

West Coast is trailing by 50 points

(I am a Geelong supporter)

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Geelong hasn't been doing drugs and the only AFL team that has is Essendon

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Have you been watching the news lately? James Hird, The coach of Essendon, has been charged for giving his players drugs

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Most of my friends are moving off to college today, including my best friend. I went and ate breakfast with them at IHOP for the last time for awhile.

It seemed so surreal. Life moves too fast.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
It's okay, you'll all forget each other soon enough. And when you run into each other you'll awkwardly acknowledge each other with a head nod and keep walking on. :)

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
That, or perhaps you won't recognize each other at all at the time, and later you'll both realize who that other guy was. That's more common in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.