• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Nah Kreis what are you talking about high school best friends are best friends for life-ahahahahaahaha

Vernikova

Champion
Most of my friends are moving off to college today, including my best friend. I went and ate breakfast with them at IHOP for the last time for awhile.

It seemed so surreal. Life moves too fast.

It's time for you to start using Facebook to see them on your friends list every once in a while going "Oh yeah, I remmeber you" before moving along.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
most of the above is pretty true, at least for me. i haven't seen most of my "friends" since i left high school

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I saw someone I went to high school with last night when my boyfriend and I went to dinner.

She was straight-up staring at me and I just wanted to be like, "Yes, you do know me and yes I look good. Thanks for the stares."

But you don't lose all your friends when you go to college. I'm still close to my high school best friends... but she's the only one.

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
Oh man, just sitting with the fam, watching TV, then le wild ad appears, basically giving the message about "what type of driver are you teaching your child to be?". Basically I can't go a single 25-minute car journey without at least 3 other drivers being flipped off/sworn at, so that was a source of amusement for me. Anyone else got anything similar about funny ads/family jokes? That's under the assumption you're not all bots :D

I know your moms, well.
Tell your mother "Hi"
Im the other guy
That got your mother high.

Edit: I guess people don't like lyrics. :p

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I just cringed.

Peter Quill

star-lord
no joke someone tried to ask me out once with the whole le schtick.

He was a weird kid to begin with but I just ended up laughing at it behind my screen and then letting him down nicely.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
that was me....

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Wow, rude. I'm not awkward.

I'm hella cool. B)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Listen to the wise man^

Now that rep is back, I'm going to start handing out negative rep points to everybody here, and the reason will be 'Negative points for posting in Misc'. That's right, everybody--and I mean everybody-- posting in misc is going DOWN!!!!1!!

So can somebody please tell me WHERE ON EARTH I can find the button to give myself negative rep?!! I think it's hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.