• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Just stopping by

I am an Aussie! Be Jealous! that is all

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Be jealous of Australia! (reason to be jealous below)

the-great-ocean-rd.jpg

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
my face hurts. i wish i didnt fall on it.

Atari

Did it on 'em
It being anonymous is the entire point of the topic.
Personally, I feel that the topic would be more in place being a free-for-all in miscellaneous polls. I doubt the lack of anonymity would restrict anyone from posting confessions, especially considering the tier in which they're currently being submitted..

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Personally, I feel that the topic would be more in place being a free-for-all in miscellaneous polls. I doubt the lack of anonymity would restrict anyone from posting confessions, especially considering the tier in which they're currently being submitted..

I think you're missing the point. The lack of anonymity is what makes it fun. If you don't enjoy it then I don't know what to tell you.

Atari

Did it on 'em
I think you're missing the point. The lack of anonymity is what makes it fun. If you don't enjoy it then I don't know what to tell you.
Actually, I changed my mind and I'm enjoying it now.

edit: not really enjoying it anymore T ^T

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
The topic is meh. Anonymous confessions on a site where you're already anonymous is kind of pointless unless you value your e-rep or something.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
It's harder for us to moderate a thread that is free-for-all, so having it closed off helps. Don't participate if you don't want, this is just meant to be something to be enjoyable, not something for you to break your head over.

Use it or don't, it's just to make things more lively. :)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Hmm, let me see if I can fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.