• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I think you found it!

Vernikova

Champion
But I really need to exorcise my inner demons, such as how I cannot tell the difference between Rush Limbaugh and the band Rush, and I need to do it without revealing that they're my feelings!

Wait...

****!

You're going to Hell for not confessing to the sppfathers first.

facetious

facetious
I don't understand the need for anonymity on a forum like this tbqh. Someone should attach a name to all of them.

"Oh no I'm scared what people on a Pokeman forum are going to think of me for giving a bus blowjob!"

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Probs because they don't want to be harassed for their messages??

I'm already getting people asking me who BJ person is, and I don't think they want to know for academic purposes.

Yveltal96

A little more human

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Yeah, it's basically a like/dislike system.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yeah rep has existed afaik since vb was made, it just wasnt very used.

it's sorta like reddit i guess cause you do accumulate your pozzes/negs, but it's a little different cause the amount of pozzes/negs you have affects how much you can affect someone else's score, and you have limits on how much you can give. read my big beautiful announcement for more info.

Yveltal96

A little more human
yeah rep has existed afaik since vb was made, it just wasnt very used.

it's sorta like reddit i guess cause you do accumulate your pozzes/negs, but it's a little different cause the amount of pozzes/negs you have affects how much you can affect someone else's score, and you have limits on how much you can give. read my big beautiful announcement for more info.

What a gorgeous announcement. I just might give that a thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.