• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I have two confessions in there, guess ;O

I'm surprised at all the ones for people in love with other members. I mean I shouldn't be, since it happens a lot online but hmmmm.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
So, I was just carousing through my control panel, to familiarize myself with the new reputation settings and whatnot. I'm not sure why I never noticed this before, but apparently we have vCards that other people just... download from us. I mean, I've still got mine and everything, but I hope I'm not the only one alarmed at how far technology has come.

Anyway, in light of this new discovery, I'm going to go trawl GPD for some vCards. Alright alright alright.

I'm surprised at all the ones for people in love with other members. I mean I shouldn't be, since it happens a lot online but hmmmm.

I can't wait for the episode of Catfish that mentions SPPf and the catfisher turns out to be Facetious.

woot21

super noob

How could you be surprised? Didn't you know that half of the accounts here are just Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.

I have a confession in there, and was very tempted to put my "woot21 out dawgs" at the end of it, just to see if it would be put in the confession.

woot21 out dawgs

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I'm kinda glad I am not living on campus for college this year. I couldn't live with half of these shitheads

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
I don't understand the need to make a confession, especially if it's one worth laughing at. I've tried not to laugh at some, but some seem to be there for our laughing pleasure. Some are creepy too.
Well, they're there to stay, unless a staff member closes it, so everyone will probably see others' confessions. Good thing they're anonymous.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I don't understand the need to make a confession, especially if it's one worth laughing at. I've tried not to laugh at some, but some seem to be there for our laughing pleasure. Some are creepy too.
Well, they're there to stay, unless a staff member closes it, so everyone will probably see others' confessions. Good thing they're anonymous.

I think the ones worth laughing at aren't that bad. I mean, you gotta laugh at yourself sometimes, right? Plus, I think the fact that it's anonymous makes it more fun and less stressful for the confessors. Who cares if people laugh if they don't even know it's about you?

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
I think the ones worth laughing at aren't that bad. I mean, you gotta laugh at yourself sometimes, right? Plus, I think the fact that it's anonymous makes it more fun and less stressful for the confessors. Who cares if people laugh if they don't even know it's about you?

I've never submitted a confession actually lol

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
it's just for fun i guess. no one has to submit a confession if they dont want to. and idk ive submitted a few personal ones on my college's confession website and it's kinda interesting to see what people will say about your situation when they don't know it's you.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
i think the confession thread was a really good idea to be quite honest (i have submitted one) and call me crazy, but i makes you feel like someone CARES, especially after reading some of the comments on this thread. but thats just my opinion XD and its a good thing that its annonymous, because some of them would be reputation changing and i reakon there would be no confessions.
but some of them are a bit depressing (mine being one of them >.<) but its a good idea :D
and its good that most of the rediculous ones (eg. i am actually a robot with ect ect) have been removed, that would take all the seriousness out of the thread, but it would still be nice to have one or two funny ones every nwo and again. (not too often, for reason above)

I've currently sent in one to each mod, and I'll probably do more. In a way, I like doing the confessions because maybe it will show people that they aren't as alone as they might feel.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
what makes them so bad in your eyes?

staying up all night doing nothing but drinking and yelling
a few people living in dorms have told me this has been happening all week
I like to live by myself of with people I know really well. Living at home will turn out well for me.

Yveltal96

A little more human
I like to live by myself of with people I know really well. Living at home will turn out well for me.

That sounds like hell. I would have snapped on them to be honest.

Kreis

Still Dirrty

If you can afford it, you really should live on campus and try living a little. I'm not saying get wasted, but put yourself out there and make friends. Otherwise you'll turn out to be that weird kid that no one really wants to talk to.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
If you guys send me confessions it may take me a day or so to post them at times since I work super early and go to bed super early. My apologies for that!

Also changing my name irl is the biggest hassle ever. At least I am changing it for a good reason though.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
What's the reason?(if it isn't private that is) I couldn't imagine doing that unless I was known by a different name like actors or had a name like Ballsak Tebaghard.

Got married. So really just changing my last name. But still, I have to pay for a new driver's license when I already got one back in January because it expired, I need a new card for SS, I need to notify all my banks, I need new credit/debit cards, new car registration, new title. It's crazy, but worth it. But I'm still going to whine because I am lazy and this is :effort:

Status
Not open for further replies.