• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouting at the Morning Sun

An Overwhelming Surplus of Diggity
That gif and your sig just go together.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Seems like there's another Chris-chan. Hell, I'd think it were him if it weren't for the username (he'd never call himself David. He'd have to put Chris, Christian, CWC, Tomgirl, or Sonichu in there somewhere). You know, I almost want to see him rage on youtube all Chris-channy. "DA PESKY PERSIAN WAS MALICIOUS IN DA TROLLING! AN' I WILL NAWT REST UNTIL JUSTICE IS DUN!".

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
you guys should try to resist your evil sides before they consume you as they did me:

[img139]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2534122/i-am-evil-homer-o.gif[/img139]

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
you guys should try to resist your evil sides before they consume you as they did me:

I dunno, that looks like a lot of fun. You make it really tough, man.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
So I got new hearing aid and it's utter garbage at listening to music, not that I expected much from a hearing aid that doesn't even have a ducking off switch. :mad:

Being evil is more fun.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Any misc regulars planning on getting x&y on the release date?

Grey Wind

I do. I'm actually kinda excited since it's a worldwide release. That means no spoiling myself on Japanese gameplay since they get the game at the same time.

The feeling of freshness
Same. I just hope that the starter evos are leaked early because I don't want to be stuck not knowing which to pick.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I usually get both versions on release day, so I'll probably do the same for X&Y, but that's probably not a good idea. I've been neglecting my games for the past few years. I don't think I've completed a Pokemon game since Pokemon Pearl.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Man... I just remember i need to pay off, my preorder of Pokemon X...

Peter Quill

star-lord
holy **** you'd think iwas drunk i just made the most embarassing misfire ever. Sorry for those who saw it.

Jesus christ I need to go to bed night

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
So hung out with my husband and moot all day Sat and today. Was wicked. We went over to Mount St. Helens, ape caves, Multnomah Falls, and Wahkeena Falls. It's been super fun going around the pacific northwest.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
It's not a real friendship unless he brought you tim tams.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
we're gonna hang out in sf thursday with tiff :) :) :) stokedddd

also i still dont know if i should get x or y on release day. i never even finished w2 and i have school and a job so i can't play very much.. plus i am broke as ****. at least i already have a 3DS.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
So hung out with my husband and moot all day Sat and today. Was wicked. We went over to Mount St. Helens, ape caves, Multnomah Falls, and Wahkeena Falls. It's been super fun going around the pacific northwest.

Still so weird to hear you say husband omg time has flown jfc
we're gonna hang out in sf thursday with tiff stokedddd

finally after how freaking long? omg

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
#2 I'm only 21, but my erections aren't as strong as they used to be. Sure I can still get an erection, but I feel like they don't reach "maximum level" anymore.
I lost it here, I'm sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.