• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i think like 6 years? but i wasnt old enough to go to the bars before so at least now i can :p

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
tell him to hold a mystic water

Vernikova

Champion
Any misc regulars planning on getting x&y on the release date?

Nah. Doesn't seem too interesting so far so I'll see the general reaction from people and buy it a few months later if it's positive enough.

Phoopes

There it is.
I'm definitely getting Y, not sure if I'm getting it release day or not yet though. I still have to finish White 2 after all...

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I'm gonna try to get Pokemon X on release day. It depends if I have the money to get it by then, really.

kochoupink

butts lol

Mememememememememememememememe omg so excited everyone can I tell you how excited I am I am so ****ing excited I can't even.
Last time I was this excited about a game, I preordered SoulSilver from Japan. But I don't have to do that this time because they're coming out the same day everywhere ahhhhhh!

Profesco

gone gently

Yup. Saved up real tough-like just to be sure I had enough. Screw city expenses and student loans; I'm buying Pokémon.

Mememememememememememememememe omg so excited everyone can I tell you how excited I am I am so ****ing excited I can't even.
Last time I was this excited about a game, I preordered SoulSilver from Japan. But I don't have to do that this time because they're coming out the same day everywhere ahhhhhh!

It's contagious. =D

See y'all on the PSS!

Pansy :]

anustart
i want to be excited about x&y, but i don't have a 3ds, am *~*trying*~* to save some money and my brother got me a copy of Black 2 for my birthday a while ago, but it hasn't even left the case yet because I haven't had time to pick it up, so I don't really feel like I should be buying any new games.

I have school in 8 hours and still have to write a 4 page essay on a book i haven't read.

kill me

The Admiral

solid state survivor

Potentially. I'm still not sure which version I want. Maybe I should ask NPC which one he's getting, so we can trade version exclusives.

(And hopefully I don't need two 3DSes to transfer my pokeymans up from Black 2.)

Abstinence Pistols

Fahrvergnugen

I'm going to wait until they inevitably release Pokemon Z or something along those lines. Fool me once, etc.

Also - I can agree with GrizzlyB's statement from a few months ago, 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors is pretty incredible. Highly recommended for anyone with a DS.

The Admiral

solid state survivor
Okay, THAT is legitimately cool. I didn't know about that, but most everyone on Tumblr has just been jizzing their pants over OMG SPECIAL EDITION 3DS XLS! and OMG MEGA CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!111111111111

Which, Mega Charizard is alright. But I still prefer Mega Blastoise, because Squirtle is the best starter line. Mega Charizard isn't a huge change, best I can tell, but it's Mega Venusaur that I'm most disappointed in.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
If anyone PMd in the past few days sees this, I haven't been ignoring you, I've just not had the time to reply or look into the stuff you're asking me to look into. Same with confessions. Usually with confessions I don't open the PM right away so I won't forget about it, but I've clicked a couple and may have forgotten to post them, so I'll get to those as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.