• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

Keegan™

I remember Blockbuster, at the glorious age of 7 I could grab my movie/game and then just head on over to the candy and grab sour patch kids. But alas, Netflix sorta kicked it's rear.

Last edited:

BigLutz

Banned
We still have a Blockbuster open across from my work, maybe I can grab some good deals when it closes!

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
I don't think the majority of us can remember the last time we seen a blockbuster around lol

I think... My childhood. That was the last time, and my memories are vague.

BigLutz

Banned
I don't think the majority of us can remember the last time we seen a blockbuster around lol

Should I take pictures of the one by my work next Saturday? I mean to document it for history?

Atari

Did it on 'em
There used to be one fairly close to where I used to live in Huntington. It was abandoned for a while and then eventually got converted into a dance studio. All of my friends around the area still refer to it as Blockbuster haha. Good memories from that building, primarily because my parents were paying the late fees and I didn't have to worry about it. ;p

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
The Blockbuster near my house closed a few years ago and was replaced by a terrible Mexican food resuraunt

BigLutz

Banned

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
So my brother bought Pokemon X and gave it to me today. I can finally turn the avatars back on. XD

LDSman

Status
Not open for further replies.