• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_dog97

the sweeper
thank you, your too kind...
but idk how i got an infraction for spamming

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
I want to personally thank you for that post seriously.

I love that post. I was having a terrible evening (Don't help drunk girls you don't know people) and your post made me laugh and generally made me smile. So thank you.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I want to thank you too. You had me in tears. I am still laughing

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'd also like to sincerely thank you, you're an internet phenomenon now, kid. Not trying to be funny is what made it so funny.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
[00:25] <riglow> lol the rap culture thing is a+ tho
[00:25] <riglow> its like a **** google suggestion "did u mean rap culture???"

I'M STILL LAUGHING help me

ghost_dog97

the sweeper
...well, ok then... i mean seconds after i got the infraction, i saw this sticky thread and got the idea that one of the mods the gave me an infraction also laughed at my "joke" at the same time. but then again, judging from how bored you all were, laugh away!

Last edited:

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Stop making fun of me guys.......

I scored a ghost goal today it was pretty sweet, it clearly hit the outside of the net and was out but it somehow got inside, yet there were no holes on the net. That goal won us the game so it was cool.

ghost_dog97

the sweeper
Stop making fun of me guys.......

I scored a ghost goal today it was pretty sweet, it clearly hit the outside of the net and was out but it somehow got inside, yet there were no holes on the net. That goal won us the game so it was cool.

no one is making fun of you, they are making fun of a comment i said earlier

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah oh my god

Kreis

Still Dirrty
You are a beautiful human being for finding those posts

Peter Quill

star-lord
oh man what if we found the old puberty thread lmfao.

also they're not too old! Only a few years. Then I remember that I've been here for 5 years lmfao. That's like 1/4 of my life.

ghost_dog97

the sweeper

also they're not too old! Only a few years. Then I remember that I've been here for 5 years lmfao. That's like 1/4 of my life.

then im a noob... i just joined on November 4th this year

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Just read the story.

Makes me crei every tiem. ;n;

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

I've been here almost ten years, which is just under half my life -- so I can't get away with a reference to something that nobody would get anyway so why did I even bring it up.

Just... yeah. I feel kind of dumb for that, but I guess everyone needs a hobby, right?

I kinda miss some of the old threads because good lord there was some humorous ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.