• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen

Peter Quill

star-lord
I'd argue that he's nowhere near as dumb that bioware fans paint him to be (Just because he's not interested in the political workings of the galaxy doesn't mean he's stupid. He has an understanding of his capability as a man, and has very real fears that are brought on from past experiences and he can use these past experiences as a reference point for his actions.) Unless you're calling me a ******* in which case, rude :p

LDSman

Now I'm curious about the origins of that emoticon.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I'd argue that he's nowhere near as dumb that bioware fans paint him to be (Just because he's not interested in the political workings of the galaxy doesn't mean he's stupid. He has an understanding of his capability as a man, and has very real fears that are brought on from past experiences and he can use these past experiences as a reference point for his actions.) Unless you're calling me a ******* in which case, rude :p

I'm not saying and I didnt mean to say that he is dumb and I didnt mean to say that you are dumb I just like it when he (James) says that word. He's one of my favorite characters. I should have explained it better. I was simply quoting/refferencing him.

Last edited:

ghost_dog97

the sweeper
the man of the hour is back...
anyway james is the only one in team rocket with a soft side for pokemon

Peter Quill

star-lord
I'm not saying and I didnt mean to say that he is dumb and I didnt mean to say that you are dumb I just like it when he (James) says that word. He's one of my favorite characters. I should have explained it better. I was simply quoting/refferencing him.

Haha dude it's fine. It's prob my bad, I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep :p I was trying to remember if he ever used pendejo actually, but I guess I just forgot the instance.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Haha dude it's fine. It's prob my bad, I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep :p I was trying to remember if he ever used pendejo actually, but I guess I just forgot the instance.

Yeah he said it a few times. Well its good to see another Mass Effect fan on here. Speaking of which I'm getting myself some N7 gear, a shirt and a jacket to be exact.

LDSman

He's LDSman. He wears a cape and rides around on a bicycle, going door-to-door handing out copies of The Book of Mormon and not drinking coffee.

Who told you about the cape?!!!!

I get my caffeine in coca cola form.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Don't tell me I'll look it up myself.
You decide which is better for my health.

I'd tell you but I don't give a crap about your health, so knock yourself out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.