• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

star-lord
What irritates me is that many take the actions of the vocal minority and apply them to the whole group.

It all comes down to stereotyping.

If you're talking to me re: Bronies it's not so much a stereotype as much as it's transformed into its own distinct identity. If I saw someone who liked My Little Pony I wouldn't go around and call them a brony, I'd say they like the show. If someone was proud to exclaim that they are a "brony", then I'll probably think they're sexist like every other bloody brony I've met.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Yes, but we won't. All your infractions are valid, so stop complaining. You're not even supposed to complain about them publicly, so consider this a warning before you get another.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
lmao @ complaining about infractions

and yeah for staples iirc most of our big ticket things were like laptops and stuff. by the time i got into work it was all gone, but i did get a nice flash drive for super cheap.. that i promptly lost a month later. like i said, during the 11-7 shift it was absolutely dead and i wished i couldve stayed home with my family instead :/

Jb

Tsun in the streets
[canned "waifu" joke about the anime-watching brony goes here]
everyone can see its the asshats that ruin it for everyone

re: Black Friday

I actually have to go in Wednesday night 10pm-4am to prepare the store, then come back later that night from 8pm-5am. I don't even know why we have to put up with this. And it's not like you can call out cause you know, ya get fired

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I actually have to go in Wednesday night 10pm-4am to prepare the store, then come back later that night from 8pm-5am. I don't even know why we have to put up with this. And it's not like you can call out cause you know, ya get fired

imo a job like that is not worth keeping

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
everyone can see its the asshats that ruin it for everyone

re: Black Friday

Don't you work at Target or something?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i ****ing hate purplesurge, they k-lined me because my mirc freaked out and kept disconnecting and reconnecting me and the idiotic ircops wont reverse it even when it was clearly not me trying to clone on purpose. i vote spp moves to a new server not full of the stupidest ircops alive. ugh.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Wasn't spp on one at some point? Like, between a previous tenure on Purplesurge and this one?

#SPP used to be on Dejatoons but they banned Joe for not limiting spp/wifi guests from joining other chats and spamming the hell out of the joint.

yeah, its okay when it isnt this time of the year

I love Target but I think it's BS that some employees have to work the night of into Thanksgiving to set that stupid ad.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Ah, Black Friday.....

The day were inconsiderate people are running rampant in stores, and running over/into people with shopping carts...

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i wish we could go back to dejatoons

or anywhere really

I like having the rain at my place it's very soothing but it's times like these when the rain makes it practically impossible to watch anything on Youtube makes me really irritated -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.